• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

malkin86

HSC
The Lebanese Australian bloke who wrote the article about 'if you treat us like dogs, we'll bite back' seemed to think that having the m/f ratio right was important. Perhaps because girls are percieved to not associate with people that would be an immediate, physical danger to themselves. (think rape) Therefore if the m/f ratio of a group has more girls than boys, it's less likely to be trouble/violent. Alternatively, of a group that has girls in it, it can be said that the boys like to be protective.

I can't say I know anything about the sexual lives of death row inmates. You're right in that the girls who are in Cronulla and participating in the gangs/mobs probably are enjoying themselves on some level.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
these girls arent normal, they are bimbos, they are brainless and they encourage this behaviour by flocking towards guys who participate in that behaviour

ever heard a girl say 'my bf is leb and he'll fkn bash you'

ever noticed that alot of wog girls (mostly leb) are going around saying 'i swear to god i woulda bashed that bitch bro bro bro bro bro cuz'

in my honest opinion i think these bimbos are a major reason why leb teenagers like to intimidate and act all gangster etc, and i think its a HUGEEEEE reason why young lebanese boys are likely to become like the older ones who act like wannabe-gangsters, because they get the 'chicks bro' so they see this image as socially accepted, and an image that will 'get them laid bro'

If a behaviour is not rewarded at all it is less likely to be imitated by younger, more impressionable (if its even possible to be even more impressionable than leb gangsters) youths.

That's why i think we should attack the trend and the image, which i said on the radio last night, but the existence of supre culture makes it hard

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
veterandoggy said:
OMFG! what the fark was that guy doing there?!?!?!?! i know the guy in pic2, he went to my school beginning of this year!

i dont think he knew anything was going down...

he was the guy gettign smashed in pic 1

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
7th Sign said:
he was the guy gettign smashed in pic 1
i think you mean pic 3. i spoke to his cousin, and it seems that he never knew that there was a riot. do you guys remember hearing on the news that someone managed to escape by running into a pub? it was him. he only got hit lightly, not demolished as i previously thought.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
"A NEW South Wales court has jailed the first person in relation to unrest in Sydney following the race riot at Cronulla beach, Premier Morris Iemma said today.

The man was arrested in Penrith, in Sydney's west, about 2am (AEDT) on Monday, armed with a tree branch, police said.
A Sydney court yesterday sentenced him to four months in jail for possessing an offensive implement in a public place."

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17566018-29277,00.html

Seriously.... wtf? wtf? wtf?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
these girls arent normal, they are bimbos, they are brainless and they encourage this behaviour by flocking towards guys who participate in that behaviour

ever heard a girl say 'my bf is leb and he'll fkn bash you'

ever noticed that alot of wog girls (mostly leb) are going around saying 'i swear to god i woulda bashed that bitch bro bro bro bro bro cuz'

in my honest opinion i think these bimbos are a major reason why leb teenagers like to intimidate and act all gangster etc, and i think its a HUGEEEEE reason why young lebanese boys are likely to become like the older ones who act like wannabe-gangsters, because they get the 'chicks bro' so they see this image as socially accepted, and an image that will 'get them laid bro'

If a behaviour is not rewarded at all it is less likely to be imitated by younger, more impressionable (if its even possible to be even more impressionable than leb gangsters) youths.

That's why i think we should attack the trend and the image, which i said on the radio last night, but the existence of supre culture makes it hard

Real talk right here.

all you naive people who never go out and expeirence encounters with lebs in real life cant argue about the subject because they dont know whats happening on the streets and in the clubs.

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
39ster said:
If the government isnt going to do shit about this leb problem in Australia, then the pissed off Australians who have had enough will!(and have).

To those cunts who are saying shit like "The aussies are scum for what they did Sunday"...STFU.
Yes, I agree almost everything you have said, and I say deport the ones who are causing trouble back to Lebanon. Let them fight over there as much as they want. However, I disagree with you when you say aussies will and HAVE done something. Mate, what have yous done? Yous have caused more problems because yous are starting something but not finishing it. I would imagine yous are scared of the lebanese at this point. Fight back, don't let the lebanese own yous like 2 nights ago. Where were all you aussies when the lebanese came to Cronulla? Hiding behind the computer and still typing about Sundays 'riot' events? or? Watching the news with a beer in your hand?

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
"A NEW South Wales court has jailed the first person in relation to unrest in Sydney following the race riot at Cronulla beach, Premier Morris Iemma said today.

The man was arrested in Penrith, in Sydney's west, about 2am (AEDT) on Monday, armed with a tree branch, police said.
A Sydney court yesterday sentenced him to four months in jail for possessing an offensive implement in a public place."

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17566018-29277,00.html

Seriously.... wtf? wtf? wtf?
WTF I rekon. Are handcuffs also an illegal weapon?????? WTF

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Handcuffs are an illegal weapon.
are they? most sex shops sell them? are you allowed to have it at home though? or is that illegal too?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I dunno, I can just remember being told that handcuff's are illegal, however it's kinda silly since you can (and most police do) just restrict people's hands using those plastic slippy things...

gerhard

HSC
well i mean, if your tree gets hit by lightning and a branch falls off, im sure you are still allowed to pick it up...

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I dunno, I can just remember being told that handcuff's are illegal, however it's kinda silly since you can (and most police do) just restrict people's hands using those plastic slippy things...
lol i remember once my hands getting cuffed by the plastic ones and i had to break it to get it off.

ahh, yes. those were the days...

ioniser

HSC
armed with a tree branch,im guessing the dude was like"fully bro come any closer and i hit you,im serrrrrrrrrrrriousssssssssss"

ioniser

HSC
The lebanese are going to miranda thursday night to run a riot pleaseget thourgh to every1 not to go to miranda as we do not want any1 getting hurt this is getting out of control innocent people are getting hurt for sumthink they didnt do please stay away pass it on

thats wot one of my wog friends passed on to me,goes to show not all wogs are racist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)