• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Do YoO think this is weird?? (1 Viewer)

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
yes, i respect everyones opinions . . i really do. its just im in this situation, so some comments do get me fired up!! thanks 4 all the thoughts and stuff. i wouldnt be dating him if i thought there was something wrong, or maybe im just overlooking it. but hey, if anything screws up ill learn from it.

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
but to be honest, age doesnt justify how mature someone is. does anyone agree? i know some really immature 25 year olds. and i know some really mature 17 year olds who know what they want from life and such..

iamsickofyear12

HSC
//Niix// said:
but to be honest, age doesnt justify how mature someone is. does anyone agree? i know some really immature 25 year olds. and i know some really mature 17 year olds who know what they want from life and such..
I half agree. There are some really immature 25 year olds... but there is no such thing as a really mature 17 year old. You may not believe it now but when you are 20 you will be able to look back and see how really immature you are at the moment.

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
yeah i do believe it lol!! i know im not as mature as i could be yet, obviously, but concerning who i am dating im pretty sure i could spot trouble ahead.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
//Niix// said:
yeah i do believe it lol!! i know im not as mature as i could be yet, obviously, but concerning who i am dating im pretty sure i could spot trouble ahead.
I don't doubt that you think you are doing the right thing now... I just think when you look back on it in a couple years you might think differently.

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
hmm yeah true. but im happy at the moment which i all that matters really. now im regretting posting this in the first place cos its got me all fired up. ohh well what can ya do

iamsickofyear12

HSC
You posted because you wanted people to tell you that what you are doing is ok and not weird... You didn't want anyones opinion at all. Am I right?

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
no because i know for a fact it is a bit weird. i wanted others reactions to it . . which is exactly what i got!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
//Niix// said:
no because i know for a fact it is a bit weird. i wanted others reactions to it . . which is exactly what i got!
No... you wanted someone to tell you that it was ok. That is why you got all angry when I said it wasn't.

You didn't answer my question before... do your parents know he is 28?

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
yeah they do! and 2 be honest, i thought they wouldnt approve, but they did!

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
dont you ever say that. dont ever fucking say that- how disrespectful 2 say tht about someone elses parents. they r usually so strict about who im going out with, so for them to approve is a blessing.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
hey i went out with a 26 yr old yearlier this yr (im 18) it ended cos i wouldnt have sex with him... he was so hot! in the end its ur choice but but be on ur gaurd. most older men are only looking for sex or a full on commitment. dont tell ur frens that ur bein careful cos everyone can be decived.

*look after urself*

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
//Niix// said:
dont you ever say that. dont ever fucking say that- how disrespectful 2 say tht about someone elses parents. they r usually so strict about who im going out with, so for them to approve is a blessing.
I'm allowed to say that... I don't care how disrespectful it is. Any parents would allow that are bad parents.

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
thankyoO, for a reply like that seeing as tho u have been in kinda the same situation!! im always on guard!!

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
ok then, your right im wrong. clearly my parents have no idea, or no concern

with whats happening in my life. and wait, apparently i cant have my own

opinions now either. gee, i must really be in trouble if i have bad parents! god

help me, and god bless you for your divine interventions.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
yep, juz dont want anyone to get hurt, i lucky pulled out asap... even though i still got dirty msgs from him for months until i told him that it was sad that he sends the same msg to everyone and that he was a fucking joke an that his life was a fucking joke and yeh that basically he was a fucking tool. havent heard from him since, YAY!!!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
//Niix// said:
ok then, your right im wrong. clearly my parents have no idea, or no concern

with whats happening in my life. and wait, apparently i cant have my own

opinions now either. gee, i must really be in trouble if i have bad parents! god

help me, and god bless you for your divine interventions.
Don't blame me because you stupidly want to go out with a 28 year old and your parents stupidly are allowing it.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
It's odd.

He's most likely quite immature to be wanting to go out with you. Most guys in their late twenties would not consider dating a teenage girl. There is a significant maturity gap, not just because of age but also because of life experience. If there isn't a maturity gap then the guy is a baby.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)