• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Do you have objections to eating farmed dolphin/monkeys etc (1 Viewer)

Do you have objections to eating farmed dolphin/monkey etc

• Total voters

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Face it Kway, the peasants are revolting

brittanica-

HSC
thats a horrible thing to do because the way that those animals are farmed is inhumane at least when it comes to pigs, chickens, cows ect
its done in a process that is humane

so yes i have a huge problem with eating that

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
can you please specify what animals you are talking about re: inhumane farming?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
thats a horrible thing to do because the way that those animals are farmed is inhumane at least when it comes to pigs, chickens, cows ect
its done in a process that is humane

so yes i have a huge problem with eating that
Hahahaha "oMGz! TheYRe TreATEd InhUmAnELy!!!1"
It may have something to do with the fact that they're not humans.

brittanica-

HSC
Hahahaha "oMGz! TheYRe TreATEd InhUmAnELy!!!1"
It may have something to do with the fact that they're not humans.
grab a dictionary dick knob and you'll find out the meaning of inhumane hasnt got anything to do with humans you dip shit

inhumane : Lacking pity or compassion, extremely cruel or brutal.

HSC
I would object to eating animals such as these simply because eating them is not part of Australian culture, so it seems absolutely terrible, but, in the end, I can't really pretend that it's any worse than eating pig, cows and sheep.

Josh22

HSC
I would object to eating animals such as these simply because eating them is not part of Australian culture, so it seems absolutely terrible, but, in the end, I can't really pretend that it's any worse than eating pig, cows and sheep.
lololol at flimsy opinionated arguments

Iheartgays

HSC
lololol at flimsy opinionated arguments
Agree, where is the factual evidence and strong proofs presented? Oh wait, all I see is some sentence using the word 'pretend,' which just about sums it up...

C

copkiller

Tbh I have no objection to eating humans either. It is not necessarily more cruel to eat something because it is sentient. All animals can feel pain. Just because an animal is more intelligent doesn't mean it suffers more.

The only reason we don't eat humans because we ourselves want protection from being used as a food source, and because it is expensive to farm humans to eat.

Although there is no economic necessity for it now in the west, in certain circumstances it would be a good idea to eat human aborted fetuses, miscarried babies and invalids.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I voted, but who the hell even wants to eat monkey or dolphin. I'd have to say I wouldn't eat it though... mainly because they're intelligent species.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
given no choice, deployed or abducted into unknown or enemy territory im sure people will resort to eat any animal they see.
or seek compassion and starve or maybe accidentally eat some poisonous fungi.
and display a collection of symptoms.

a certain african tribe eats other humans who are believed to be possessed by demons, even if they are friends.
just sharpen your knife where necessary especially to sever their ligaments and make jelly out of it to throw around on new years day.

grab a dictionary dick knob and you'll find out the meaning of inhumane hasnt got anything to do with humans you dip shit

inhumane : Lacking pity or compassion, extremely cruel or brutal.

Thanks citizen of the Holy Empire of Britannia, taking over foreign lands and deprive its people of their rights and freedom.

then how will have spanish flourish as the primary language of mexico or how will australia still be run by white people?

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
What the fuck is wrong with you fucking retarded mods.

The post I made in this thread re: monkeys was perfectly fucking legitimate. I hate monkeys, I honestly would have no objections to monkeys being farmed and eaten. Reinstate my post during one of your spasmodic moments of lucidity. Fuck.

cant believe i got 4 infraction points for this

thank fuck WW is dead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)