• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Friends with benefits (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol.. man i could go some loving right now.... it's soooo one of those nights

Dr_Doom

HSC
Whenever I see you I get the taste of chocolate in my mouth.

Skeeta

HSC
davin said:
well, i mean romantic emotions involved. personally, i put it on an exclusive level as far as when its actually right. friendship alone just doesn't feel like its an intimate enough of a feeling for sex.
i'm with davin here. Perhaps its because i've been in a long term relationship for well.. the long term.. but i start to equate sex to having something to do with romantic gesture. However this could be because i have only had the experience with one guy and i never did the whole kissing and sexing of randoms

i mean it makes perfect sense i had a male best friend and we were both single and horny and we loved each other in the best friend kinda way why dont we just do it - but i'm sure its alot more complicated than that

i suppose having "a friend with benefits" is ALOT better than picking up randoms at nightlcubs and sleeping with them and having no idea about them, their background or what STD 's they've got

Skeeta

HSC
Argonaut said:
That's probably a hell of a lot better than getting smashed and picking up one of your friends whom you know all about and then waking up next morning to find them in bed next to you and trying to keep the whole thing quiet.

Much hilarity ensures if you're a third party.
sounds like you are having much fun at college argo ;)

i mean thats also complicated (or fun...or something) but what i'm talking about is the whole planned approach of "hey we're good buddies, we're horny, lets do it"

Skeeta

HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
ive never had a planned root

itd be too weird
ok i didnt exactly mean planned as in

"on tuesday at 11.34am meet me in the 3rd story fire staircase then we'll run to my room and take our clothes off and do it"

my god

no-one. ever. have. sex. ever. again.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Ok, I suggest we start with the cornell machine and then work on to the rollinator.

Skeeta

HSC
bahahahahahaha

oh shit.. thats great

<3<3<3<3<3

Dr_Doom

HSC
Skeeta said:
"hey dr_doom on tuesday at 11.34am meet me in the 3rd story fire staircase then we'll run to my room and take our clothes off and do it"
Hey where were yoU?

pinkicecubes

HSC
Friends with benefits OR Relationship ??

I have a friend who has now been seeing a guy around 2/3 times a week for about a month or two. They slept together on the first day they met, and they have continued to have sex everytime they've seen eachother since. Now my friend is confused as she does not know where she stands. Is he using her for sex? Does he just see her as a friend with benefits?

She has met a fair few of his friends, and the guy does show affection towards her in front of his mates. Kissing, cuddling, taking etc. He's always calling/txting her to see when shes free. All his mates seem to think they are a couple.

I let her know that he's probably just wanting her for sex. But I'm having second thoughts as this guy seems pretty genuine and seems to actually care for my friend.

Any ideas?

Also a few more questions to throw into the mix:

1. It's his birthday in October. They would have only been together or 'seeing eachother' for about 4 months by then. What should she get him?

2. She is thinking of going on the pill. I know nothing about the pill as I'm currently not on one yet, but i might give it a try soon. So we need to know how to get it, where to get it and what type?

3. Do guys gets grossed out when a girl lets him know she is having her period? I asked my bf and he said no. But my friend wanted opinions of many guys - so I am asking here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)