• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Get your stalking materials here! [Updated Sem II] (1 Viewer)

buddys

HSC
Re: Get your stalking materials here!

heres mine...i know its pretty shit, but its the best i could do

H?

buddy
HSC

lcf said:
LOL - are we going to give each other those death stares girls give when they are wearing the same outfits??? :O
Well, maybe something to differentiate between us - my hair is usually neat in the morning, but with rain/wind/friends ruffling it, i look like ihave bed hair by - midday
:p
Just make sure you don't use a messenger/satchel bag. Otherwise, it's ON. ;)

CieL

HSC

buddys said:
heres mine...i know its pretty shit, but its the best i could do
I envy your timetable and your units =.=

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC

hmmm - i have an FX Creations laptop bag - that is 'kind of' like a satchel, but no flappy bit - other than that if I am lazy i just tote around those Macquarie enviro bags :p
Bring It On!!! :p

buddys

HSC

CieL said:
I envy your timetable and your units =.=

:confused: wouldnt you prefer to get them all on 1 or 2 days? i know i would

X

xeuyrawp

buddys said:
:confused: wouldnt you prefer to get them all on 1 or 2 days? i know i would
I prefer to do the spread-out, with one tute per day, but that's obviously personal oppinion.

Did you have a LEGL100 tute yet? What did you think?

buddys

HSC

PwarYuex said:
I prefer to do the spread-out, with one tute per day, but that's obviously personal oppinion.

Did you have a LEGL100 tute yet? What did you think?

yeah, had it on friday.

umm, it was pretty good, gill went into a fair bit of detail in some of the questions...but it didnt really help that i didnt do the readings (i didnt get the readings book until fri morning :) )

what did u think?

X

xeuyrawp

buddys said:
yeah, had it on friday.

umm, it was pretty good, gill went into a fair bit of detail in some of the questions...but it didnt really help that i didnt do the readings (i didnt get the readings book until fri morning :) )

what did u think?
Yeah, it was good. I did most of the readings, so I was basically having a conversation with the only other chick that did them.

With the readings -- if you have no time to do all of them, make sure you do some of them (preferably the ones which the questions are about). Don't think 'I have no time to do it all, I won't do any' or something.

buddys

HSC

PwarYuex said:
Yeah, it was good. I did most of the readings, so I was basically having a conversation with the only other chick that did them.

With the readings -- if you have no time to do all of them, make sure you do some of them (preferably the ones which the questions are about). Don't think 'I have no time to do it all, I won't do any' or something.

yeah good point...at least i have a week to do this weeks ones....so i should be able to get them out of the way

buddys

HSC

umm, its pretty good....they are going through a lot of the boring parts first...before they start on all the good parts :) (i hope).

iv got nick as my tutor...he seems pretty good

u?

Edit: i only just realised your not doing this unit

Last edited:

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC

buddys said:
umm, its pretty good....they are going through a lot of the boring parts first...before they start on all the good parts :) (i hope).

iv got nick as my tutor...he seems pretty good

u?

Edit: i only just realised your not doing this unit
Yeah, i did pol165 last year and it was okay. Is Diana still lecturing this year? We had her last year, and damn, she was so boring! Glen was my tutor and he was sooooo good!!! Too bad you don't have him...

buddys

HSC

they have sort of changed around the corse this year...called it politics in global context and have added a few things ontop of last years course.

no Lloyd is the lecturer/convenor now and the only tutors are lloyd and nick

X

xeuyrawp

HAZZAH.

Semester 2, Pwar ftw.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

Booyah

jake2.0

. . .
HSC

Just wondering guys when to we need to get our timetable finalised by. And if i wanna change classes can i just do so on eStudent or do i have to go n see some one?

srry 1st year noob here :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

Changing tutorials/practicals via eStudent, changing units via blue Change of Program form @ uni (usually runs for the first 4 weeks of the semester)

So you don't really need to finalise classes for a while really

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC

a first year in another thread said they just had to wait until results were released and then they should be able to change online

yeah you can do it until week 4 (census date) but they prefer if you do it earlier, in week 1 or 2. i wouldn't leave it much later than that (to pick up subjects).

i don't think they have to obtain permission do they? they are now established mac students and can do whatever they like, like the rest of us. i think the permission thing was only for first semester.

edit: jake2.0 or any other first year changing programs, when you find out what you have to do tell us because people always ask this question and i'd love to know the answer

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)