• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
Erin thinks that Evan is, what, 16? 17? and should learn to respond to opinions whether they are phrased to suit his delicate palate or not.
Evan is older than glycerine so he does not have to conform to glycerine's expectations. He also feels that unless glycerine step up and behaves appropriately that she can stick her opinions inside her posterior along with everything else.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
glycerine said:
Erin now realises Marcus is an idiot with no sense of humour, as she is using his device of wankerdom to demonstrate its stupidity to him.

She reiterates her previous question: How in the hell did Marcus become a benefactor when 1069 of his 1175 posts are in one single spam thread?

Marcus IS a pretentious wanker, when he feels like being one. But he, unlike glycerine, is not an abusive poster.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Erin thinks if Evan is significantly older than Erin whilst doing the HSC at the same time, he is obviously stupid.

Actually, Erin has just taken a look at Evan's profile, and his presence in this thread is explained - he is obviously a social reject who could not handle doing the HSC at a normal school!

Erin also adds that she guesses that Evan is approximately 10 months older than her, and therefore he can cut the condescending bullshit.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
goldendawn said:
Marcus IS a pretentious wanker, when he feels like being one. But he, unlike glycerine, is not an abusive poster.
Erin reminds Marcus that he did not answer her question.

Erin also laughs at Marcus, for he obviously intended to cut her deep by calling her an abusive poster.

HSC
N/A
Lynn wonders why anyone would purposely come into a peaceful place and start a fight.

Last edited:

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus informs Erin that there is no need for hurtful remarks, and asks her to stop, or leave.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Erin replies that she will not leave until Marcus grows some balls and answers her goddamn question.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
Erin thinks if Evan is significantly older than Erin whilst doing the HSC at the same time, he is obviously stupid.

Actually, Erin has just taken a look at Evan's profile, and his presence in this thread is explained - he is obviously a social reject who could not handle doing the HSC at a normal school!

Erin also adds that she guesses that Evan is approximately 10 months older than her, and therefore he can cut the condescending bullshit.
Interesting so.... let's see Evan originally went to a selective so he must be retarded, oh and he also did subjects a year early so he must be dim indeed. However if glycerine is representative of the "standards" of a normal school than Evan would much rather prefer to be a reject.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
kami said:
Interesting so.... let's see Evan originally went to a selective so he must be retarded, oh and he also did subjects a year early so he must be dim indeed. However if glycerine is representative of the "standards" of a normal school than Evan would much rather prefer to be a reject.
Erin also attends a selective school, and took the same amount of units as Evan early. She has this to say about it: Big fucking deal. Erin is not representative of anything, she just thinks Evan is a retard.

400miles

glycerine said:
and also of one of the first sentences to be posted in this thread: "Only wankers talk about themselves in the third person".
Oh god you are sooooooooooooooo lame baby. I posted that at the start and obviously (it must be cos you come in at page 367 and think you understand it all) you didn't pick up on the joking nature of what I said. I can't believe you've come into this thread to attack people for no reason, that is so pathetic. You can cry all you like about your thread being locked but if you dont like this thread then why don't you keep away from it? Is it really that important to you that this thread isn't here? Does it really affect you? Or are you just a wanker?

400miles

glycerine said:
Erin now realises Marcus is an idiot with no sense of humour, as she is using his device of wankerdom to demonstrate its stupidity to him.

She reiterates her previous question: How in the hell did Marcus become a benefactor when 1069 of his 1175 posts are in one single spam thread?
Does it matter? Or are you jealous?

HSC
N/A
Lynn is now just going to change the topic...

Lynn remarks how stressful so many current EE2 students are, and how productive. She is currently critiquing a fellow BOS' proposal (which is due tommorrow), which he started working on... *gasp* at the beginning of this week. :p

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
400miles said:
Oh god you are sooooooooooooooo lame baby. I posted that at the start and obviously (it must be cos you come in at page 367 and think you understand it all) you didn't pick up on the joking nature of what I said. I can't believe you've come into this thread to attack people for no reason, that is so pathetic. You can cry all you like about your thread being locked but if you dont like this thread then why don't you keep away from it? Is it really that important to you that this thread isn't here? Does it really affect you? Or are you just a wanker?

Erin laughs at how riled up everyone in this thread gets, and hopes you all succeed in your admirable quests, such as forcing Justin to post his 29/50 masterpiece.

400miles

If you hate it so much, why are you talking in 3rd person? Do you have PMS by the way, because really I have no idea why you would be so bitchy, especially to Justin who isn't even here. You didn't answer any of my questions. Thats slightly... hmm... hypocritical.

400miles

glitterfairy said:
Lynn is now just going to change the topic...

Lynn remarks how stressful so many current EE2 students are, and how productive. She is currently critiquing a fellow BOS' proposal (which is due tommorrow), which he started working on... *gasp* at the beginning of this week. :p
Thomas did jos proposal the night before and got full marks. He suggests that its the only way to go.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Erin responds: no, this shit does not affect her, she is bored at the moment and feels like laughing at losers and that is why she has deciding to give you all shit.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
Erin laughs at how riled up everyone in this thread gets, and hopes you all succeed in your admirable quests, such as forcing Justin to post his 29/50 masterpiece.
Do you know what you remind me of? An insecure little child who has just discovered swear words and uses them as frequently as possible without understanding what they are saying. So this is the last time. Do. Not.Crititicise.Marcus or Justin or Lynn or anyone else in this thread that you are not and never will be part of due to your deplorable behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)