• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
400miles said:
Anyway, ignoring her, Thomas wonders what everyone's doing?
Evan's doing a bit more on his proposal and studying some stuff for his MW what about you?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
quick impertinent survey time!~ everyone who's had sex raise your hand!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
kami said:
Do you know what you remind me of? An insecure little child who has just discovered swear words and uses them as frequently as possible without understanding what they are saying. So this is the last time. Do. Not.Crititicise.Marcus or Justin or Lynn or anyone else in this thread that you are not and never will be part of due to your deplorable behaviour.
Erin is very secure thank you, also she does not feel that she has sworn much in this thread at all. She wonders exactly how threatening Evan intended that little warning to be, and since he is obviously in the process of writing his MW, she gives him some friendly advice: learn how to establish tone effectively.

400miles

glycerine said:
Erin is very secure thank you, also she does not feel that she has sworn much in this thread at all.
you so didn't understand what evan was saying. Perhaps that's why you were disappointed with your MW's final marks, you just didn't understand plain English.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Erin is cut deep. :( She cannot help being an ugly virgin. She thinks about this, and wonders why she doesn't fit in here.

HSC
N/A
Lynn is proud of Evan for being so productive :) and research! Lynn's EE2 teacher would be so proud as well. :)

Lynn's EE2 teacher was something of a mother duck, and loved all her students dearly - including calling home numbers to make sure everyone *cough Lynn cough* was working! haha.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Erin asks 400miles what mark they received, and asks if they think 48/50 is really such a terrible mark?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan always feels guilty about his progress even though he has completed everything ahead of schedule

400miles

glycerine said:
Erin asks 400miles what mark they received, and asks if they think 48/50 is really such a terrible mark?
I got 50. And no that's a great mark, I just remember you being really disappointed.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Of course Erin *was* disapppointed, but now that she has the validation of a fellow IPRer she can see clearly now, for the rain is gone!

She congratulations Thomas on his mark regardless.

400miles

glycerine said:
Of course Erin *was* disapppointed, but now that she has the validation of a fellow IPRer she can see clearly now, for the rain is gone!

She congratulations Thomas on his mark regardless.
It's like she's trying to prove my point for me.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Erin thinks Thomas must be mighty clever to be able to notice that Erin made a mistake while typing. She hopes he understands that it's not actually that clever to make fun of someone's English speaking and writing abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)