• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Jerseys04 (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
:uhhuh: they do.. they got them in term 1 year 12

omg sydney girls last year was hideous :p"
yeah coz during the hsc, i saw some hbhs 04 wanderng around, and i was like wtf?!
coz the 03ers were still wearing theirs LOL

lol yeah, yellow & brown stripes O__o
ah, could be worse :p

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
ewww brown and yellow would be gross
ours is ok though.. its like cream coloured with a thick maroon stripe with a thin blue and green stripe on either side.. thats on the left hand side of the body then on the right arm.. maroon collar and sleeves
better than a bloody blue one.. lol
at least this one will match with our uniform

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
nah theirs last year was just horizontal yellow and white stripes..
oh yeah that's right
but i think it still had brown in it? can't remember hehe

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
lol... i dont know what to put on the back of mine... i gotta start thinking of something good... otherwise i'll just put ska on it jejeje

Lainee

HSC
omg sydney girls last year was hideous :p"
LOL! I'm on the 'jersey committee' this year just in case they force us into something like that again *shivers* But seriously! You can't do much when your school colours are yellow and brown (add white for variety *yawns*)! SBHS look so hot in their jerseys I have to say... the jerseys make the man!

EDIT: Forgot to mention - we get ours in like... end of term 2 or something >.< not much time to wear them (...fortunately?) :p

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
jejejeje suckkers... we only get jerseys if we want em... the year 12 last yr had jackets n i think we getting them too... de y pweetyy jejjee

Mike iE

HSC
We only got our Year 10 jerseys mid year 11, so mines barely been worn. The year 10 ones look better anyway.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
hehe ppl know how crazy i am about electronics so i said wat the hell .... i know in ten years time when a i look back at my jersey, im goin to knock myself across the head ....

$oNy fReQ

PCWIZZ

Mike iE

HSC
Originally posted by alby
how come u got yr 10 jerseys??? thought u only got yr 12 1's
I suppose we are just lucky ??? dunno probably because about 1/4 of year 10's leave. By year 10 everyone grows out of their old sports uniforms.

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
Yeh we are starting to organise ours soon, but we don't get to wear them until the trials this year! Term 3, what a rip off! We get to have names on the back of ours, but it's being disputed at the moment because they had so much trouble with last year's year 12 (had to ruin it for us!!)... and if u think your colours are bad.. last years jersey was white with green and gold stripes! i think i win! :p

miss_pie

HSC
we got ours at some stage during 4th term so we have all this yr 2 wear it. it was a bit dicky tho, all these people walking around in 2003 with '04' on their backs.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
we got news today that our jerseys should be coming sometime next week (she was planning on calling them today about it)
cuz they r supposed to come 8 weeks after u order them (we had our orders in by 2nd last week last yr! woo..)
im excited!

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I asked my head of year today, we are going to look at ordering jerseys soon but we aren't allowed to wear them until trials [by order of the headmaster], which totally sucks. And after those we can only wear it on sport day.

Our school colours are green, yellow and black, but usually the jerseys are an ugly combination of white, green and yellow. Hopefully we can break the trend this year! We can have whatever we want on the back, as far as I know, as long as it isn't offensive. I don't know what I'll get on mine yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)