• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Jerseys04 (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
mainly black and like stripe of white down the sleeve and a block of deep yellow. here it is :p :p (the front)
what an ugly jersey! :p

na, it looks good- much better than our jersies, which had our school's name written all over it! :eek:

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
character map -> greek alphabet -> pi

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
which had our school's name written all over it! :eek:
what school is this? i saw a jersey that had like "flames" it was really weird.
Originally posted by cleopatra
Kimmeh, What does it say on the front?? Did u do that urself? Cos it looks really cool. We usually only have names on the bak. did everyone have that?
it says "girra" no. we had some art students submit a "girra" writing and they picked the best one. yes everyone has it on theirs..

umm the back ? lemme post it :)

olay

HSC
o_o we're not allowed even 04 on the back, let alone any writing. GHEYTARDED. LoL and we're allowed only derivatives of our names on the back. o_o. well. on the upside... we got ours last term. :)

/edit: oh yeah they sent out this thing where we 'voted' whether we consent to having '04' on the back. Obviously everyone voted for it... and after it they simply overruled it. O_O its like a fake democracy.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
we dont get our jerseys till 2 weeks b4 trials! not fair! i want it!
lol i know some schools get them at the beggining of term 2 but arent allowed to wear them at all :p even to their exams :p but yeah whats the point in having one if you cant wear it ?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Another article of clothing with your schools embelem all over it which you can then proceed to wear as your going around town making a general nuisense of yourself and generating bad press for your b*tch of a school that wouldn't let you wear your jersey?

m1nx

HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
what school is this? i saw a jersey that had like "flames" it was really weird.
oh, i saw that around our area the year before? i think james cook/moorefield girls had that :D it does look a bit strange .....

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
For those of you who've ordered jerseys: which company [I'm assuming you get them from a company...] did you get them from? If you could remember that would be great.
I want to be sneaky and see if I can get some information to get ours planned relatively soon, so that we can have them ready well before the time when we can wear them. Looking at the ones in the study room today I'm starting to think that no matter what combination we choose they'll look terrible! It's just convincing the teachers that we should be able to get them that will be the most difficult thing.
There's nothing like some dissension among the ranks at the beginning of the year. :karate:

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by midnight
For those of you who've ordered jerseys: which company [I'm assuming you get them from a company...] did you get them from? If you could remember that would be great.
mine is the "carisbrook" brand. theres also a "canterbury" one which my old school is ordering from that has the kiwi birds on the bottom of the numbers.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Thanks! I think my school usually gets the canterbury ones now that I think of it.
We always get the cotton ones too, something about them lasting longer, but they do have really ugly stripes.

Graduation rings sound interesting.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
+ we are also getting graduation rings... if our principal lets us!!!
We have yr 12 rings, its silver and has MHS 2004 engraved on it

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
we got dogtags for fort :D
Thats cool, too bad they wouldnt be the proper shapes.

S

Sammi

We had major arguements over the design of the jersey :rolleyes: "I want this one" "No I want this one!" "It's not fair you didn't include our group in choosing the design!" yada yada, but eventually got them at the end of last year. One side is white the other is navy and there is green and yellow lines going across just under our emblem. I have "Samantha" on the front and "Samio" on the back.

If you are struggling to think of a nickname to put on the back, let the jersey company pick one for you :p My friend wanted "Row" on the back of her jersey but the company couldn't read her writing and thought it was "Roco". So she has a new nickname now, but she got another jersey lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)