• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Marxine's Iced Chocolate = Not worth it! (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:eek: iab might have to become public...
on second thoughts, i'll have so much chocolate from easter, i can stay in hiding for a while :p

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
DAMN u guys making me crave for some hot chocolate at this moment

omg chocolate dayyy =)
are you shouting ;)? jkz

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Max Brenner, baby!

I reckon eh, you should try their mochas- the fondues are pretty overpriced : /
Their customer service is excellent though!

I know cos I work there : )

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
crazy_panda_eye said:
Their customer service is excellent though!
Must say i disagree.

Maybe i just got a bad night but it was really shit. They were generally quite rude, our water started coming well AFTER the food arrived and we still didn't all get a glass even after asking for some more. My drink didnt come until 25 minutes after everyone elses meals despite being asked/reminded 3 times. When it finally came they brought 2 by mistake (clearly a miscommunication between the waiters/kitchen or something.. shit happens) but they took the second one back. Surely after a wait like that they could have just left it (not that i wanted it but its just the principle of the matter)

But hey im a waitress so im quite critical.

HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
Must say i disagree.

Maybe i just got a bad night but it was really shit. They were generally quite rude, our water started coming well AFTER the food arrived and we still didn't all get a glass even after asking for some more. My drink didnt come until 25 minutes after everyone elses meals despite being asked/reminded 3 times. When it finally came they brought 2 by mistake (clearly a miscommunication between the waiters/kitchen or something.. shit happens) but they took the second one back. Surely after a wait like that they could have just left it (not that i wanted it but its just the principle of the matter)

But hey im a waitress so im quite critical.
Thats pretty bad to hear...and everyones allowed to be critical : /
Can I ask which Max Brenner you visitted? I've heard a few complaints about the St Ives and other ones (Chats etc etc). Although I know a few of the people who work there and they are really great people. Micommunication generally happens when its peak hour and we've got like 10 orders to fill with the time frame of - 5.67567 mins

Oh well, if you ever decide to go to Max again, come when Im working and I'll give you a VIP treatment. : )

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Which one you work at, we'll all come for chocolate one day :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
fuck theres one at st ives and chats? i thought there was only one at paddington

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
There's even one on the isolated, desolate Central Coast where I live. Yeah...I just finished work today at Donut King so I'm very anti Central Coast at the moment.
I make a half decent hot chocolate, but only pensioners, crackheads and young mums with screaming kids go to Donut King.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
crazy_panda_eye said:
Thats pretty bad to hear...and everyones allowed to be critical : /
Can I ask which Max Brenner you visitted? I've heard a few complaints about the St Ives and other ones (Chats etc etc). Although I know a few of the people who work there and they are really great people. Micommunication generally happens when its peak hour and we've got like 10 orders to fill with the time frame of - 5.67567 mins

Oh well, if you ever decide to go to Max again, come when Im working and I'll give you a VIP treatment. : )
It was the one at double bay? I dont normally go to that area so not sure if thats the suburb its classified in.

I will undoubtably be going back there. The waffles looked mighty good and the little white tubby things were delicious (i realise its just melted chocolate but its worth the trip just for those especially now that there is one in parra so its not exactly a treck like the first time i went)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)