• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Movies that you hate but everyone else likes (1 Viewer)

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
I don't think parody's the right word. I don't know what you'd call it though - a satire? A post-modern critique?

HotShot

-_-
HSC
best movie ever

is Power Rangers no doubt no question!
Go Pwer Rangers 'Its Morphin Time!"

scoby_2000

HSC
shipping news - everyone seems to think it was so great....i love kevin spacey but i thought this film was shit.....

the castle - omg i fukn hate this film - didnt find it funny at all....but everyone else seems to love it!

wtf guys?!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
scoby_2000 said:
the castle - omg i fukn hate this film - didnt find it funny at all....but everyone else seems to love it!

wtf guys?!
haha yeh all the aussies like that movie. i think its becuase thats the best Australia can do when making movies. that movie is so not funny and the story line is boring.

but i do like Chopper bets australian movie

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
wtf!!!!

i loved the matrix series.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
that's it.

In the hols i'm bringing the dvds over and we're gonna watch it over and over again until you begin to love it!

FlibbertyJibbet

HSC
How could you not have liked Finding Neverland??? Maybe the problem is that you are watching the movies that aren't suited to your tastes. Go back to your action movies, you'll be happy watching Arnie and stop tryin to watch movies that wre made for people who don't reach there emotional highs and lows when playing their playstation.

The films I hated would have to include Titanic but that's mainly because DiCaprio can't act the stupid prat.

You've Got Mail any dircteor that decides to put Meg Ryan an Tom Hanks in the same movie again deserves to be shot.

The Pacfier I don't think I'll even bother explaining what I hated about this, if you don't know what's wrong with it you weren't paying enough attention.

Princess Diaries 2 JUlie Andrews should be ashamed of herself for allowing herself to be degraded like that. A true hollywood legend should not be cast in terrible films.

Legally Blonde 2 and I thought the original was lacking something.

Insomnia I thought seeing Robin Williams playing a murderer would have been interesting but this one bored me to tears.

Hunchback Of NotreDame I really thought that Disney had a bit of class but they lost it when they made this heap of shit.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
FlibbertyJibbet said:
How could you not have liked Finding Neverland??? Maybe the problem is that you are watching the movies that aren't suited to your tastes. Go back to your action movies, you'll be happy watching Arnie and stop tryin to watch movies that wre made for people who don't reach there emotional highs and lows when playing their playstation.
Well obviously your emotional highs and lows come from trite cliches. Much better.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
FlibbertyJibbet said:

The films I hated would have to include Titanic but that's mainly because DiCaprio can't act the stupid prat.

You've Got Mail any dircteor that decides to put Meg Ryan an Tom Hanks in the same movie again deserves to be shot.

The Pacfier I don't think I'll even bother explaining what I hated about this, if you don't know what's wrong with it you weren't paying enough attention.

Princess Diaries 2 JUlie Andrews should be ashamed of herself for allowing herself to be degraded like that. A true hollywood legend should not be cast in terrible films.

Legally Blonde 2 and I thought the original was lacking something.

Hunchback Of NotreDame I really thought that Disney had a bit of class but they lost it when they made this heap of shit.
I totally agree.
And I add Hostage. I saw it the other day and it sucked - yet my friend kept raving about it. Anything that makes me laugh when Im meant to be feeling another emotion obviously needs extra work.

I also think any disney sequels suck. (Except never ending story and that mouse adventure thing one).
Little Mermaid 2
Peter Pan 2
etc.
ALL CRAP!
Why go and try to make something that was good and recreate it. Movies (especially disney) follow basically the same structure anyway. Just use new characters people!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)