• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

semester 2 subjests *(*#)(@! &*#@ (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i hate public speaking :( but if you just have to answer some questions i can deal with that

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
WOW!!!! i LOOOOOOVE LEGL1001!!!!!

i can tell im gonna enjoy this subject alot

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Geog1020 and emgt1020 are good since it involves fieldwork. Soca1020 and econ1110 just suck.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Craig said:
Geog1020 and emgt1020 are good since it involves fieldwork. Soca1020 and econ1110 just suck.
no way!! i actually liked soca1020..i didn't think i would but i found it pretty interesting

will DEFINITELY agree with you on econ1110 though..holy fuck that was hell..eww :S

can't wait to get more into geog1020 :) and well, i don't know about emgt1020 yet :p..let me know what it's like because i'll miss monday's lecture AGAIN because i'll be coming home from SPLENDOUR!! :p :D

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
em_516 said:
no way!! i actually liked soca1020..i didn't think i would but i found it pretty interesting

will DEFINITELY agree with you on econ1110 though..holy fuck that was hell..eww :S

can't wait to get more into geog1020 :) and well, i don't know about emgt1020 yet :p..let me know what it's like because i'll miss monday's lecture AGAIN because i'll be coming home from SPLENDOUR!! :p :D
You liked soca1020? What the? You actually enjoy learning about witchcraft? My god...

If you said you found econ1110 enjoyable I would be really worried. I can't believe she used the whole 2 hours to talk about why she loves economics.

Geog1020 and emgt1020 are awesome. I'm stoked we don’t have to do an essay for geog. lol, you can't really talk about emgt yet, since you haven't made a lecture :p

Have fun at splendour btw.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I'd hardly call the fieldwork you do for GEOG1020 fieldwork...grab a couple of friends and ask them a few questions!!! Or, do as I did and make it up!!!

For health people...GRR at Core on Wednesday, and GRR at Sociology today. :mad:

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
Craig said:
You liked soca1020? What the? You actually enjoy learning about witchcraft? My god...

Yeh i'm with you on that one Craig! I went to the first lecture of it, and left in the half time break. I then went into the computers in the CT lab and dropped the subject! ... I don't fancy learning about foreign tribes in the back of Africa and their eating practices thanks..

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Emily. said:
WOW!!!! i LOOOOOOVE LEGL1001!!!!!

i can tell im gonna enjoy this subject alot
Maybe you should transfer into law, ha! ha! ha!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
Cyph said:
Maybe you should transfer into law, ha! ha! ha!
why would i wanna do that?
i just like foundations of law cos it relates to business and stuff
a law degree doesnt

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Craig said:

If you said you found econ1110 enjoyable I would be really worried. I can't believe she used the whole 2 hours to talk about why she loves economics.

Geog1020 and emgt1020 are awesome. I'm stoked we don’t have to do an essay for geog. lol, you can't really talk about emgt yet, since you haven't made a lecture :p

Have fun at splendour btw.
well..it's not like i'm into witchcraft or anything but i still found it interesting..even if it was a little disturbing watching them poison the chickens :(..i think it'll work out to be an interesting subject

how was emgt? i'm so bummed i missed it again grr..i really want to suss it damn it!! and how was the tute eh? how bad was it going straight after econ?..eww

thank god it's only geog tomorrow eh..i'm buggered :S

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
em_516 said:
well..it's not like i'm into witchcraft or anything but i still found it interesting..even if it was a little disturbing watching them poison the chickens :(..i think it'll work out to be an interesting subject

how was emgt? i'm so bummed i missed it again grr..i really want to suss it damn it!! and how was the tute eh? how bad was it going straight after econ?..eww

thank god it's only geog tomorrow eh..i'm buggered :S
Yeah seeing the chickens getting poisoned wasn’t nice.

Emgt was pretty good today. We looked at how environmental history can contribute to current policy decisions. I think you'll have to suss it out yourself, as I personally really enjoy this course, yet there’s a lot who say it’s really bad. My only concern is that the lecturer can sometimes take a while to only make a few points. Even though the lecture only went for about 1 hour 20 mins, he probably could have covered all of it in 45 mins.

The tute was pretty good. In mine though we have two third year science students and they keep going on about all this geology stuff. It flew right over my head. We have 12 students doing dv't studies in that tut though. 2 of which are second year.

lol, yeh you must be stuffed after splendour. How was it?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Craig said:
Yeah seeing the chickens getting poisoned wasn’t nice.

Emgt was pretty good today. We looked at how environmental history can contribute to current policy decisions. I think you'll have to suss it out yourself, as I personally really enjoy this course, yet there’s a lot who say it’s really bad. My only concern is that the lecturer can sometimes take a while to only make a few points. Even though the lecture only went for about 1 hour 20 mins, he probably could have covered all of it in 45 mins.

The tute was pretty good. In mine though we have two third year science students and they keep going on about all this geology stuff. It flew right over my head. We have 12 students doing dv't studies in that tut though. 2 of which are second year.

lol, yeh you must be stuffed after splendour. How was it?
really.fucking.awesome :)

mm, that sounds ok i guess but yeh, will definitely have to suss it next monday!!

i know a bit of geology but probably not enough to understand 3rd yr science students haha. that's good that there's lots of dev studies students in there! aren't we in the same tute though? 5-6pm?

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
em_516 said:

mm, that sounds ok i guess but yeh, will definitely have to suss it next monday!!

i know a bit of geology but probably not enough to understand 3rd yr science students haha. that's good that there's lots of dev studies students in there! aren't we in the same tute though? 5-6pm?
Oh I didn’t know we were in my same tut. Is Georgee in that one as well?
Its a pretty good tutorial class. The only problem is most of us still have macroeconomics going through our heads.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
No idea..I don't think she is but I'm not really sure.
Eww..macro :S Was it better today? Did she actually talk about anything relevant? Oi, and how much is the text book? I heard around $100 or something :S

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Macro was pretty bad yesterday. I'm still trying to get use to her accent. Practically we looked at economic growth and the three approaches to gdp. She then went into massive detail about each approach. The textbook explains it pretty simply though.
Yeah the textbook is around $100. That includes the workbook. I managed to get mine second hand thankfully.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Emily. said:
i dunno
some chick with blonde hair
shes a good lecturer tho
I had her for the second half of the semester and she did make the subject a lot better. I would have liked to have had her for the first half of the semester which is very dull:(.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
em_516 said:
Yeah, it had the best line-up:cool:. Maybe I saw you there;)?

Craig said:
Macro was pretty bad yesterday. I'm still trying to get use to her accent. Practically we looked at economic growth and the three approaches to gdp. She then went into massive detail about each approach. The textbook explains it pretty simply though.
Ah, you have Janet, you poor things:p. She is the equal worst lecturer I have had for several reasons which I will go into if you wish;).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)