• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

semester 2 subjests *(*#)(@! &*#@ (1 Viewer)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i went to micro yesterday and i was so excited about the subject cos the lecture was really good!! but then....the tutorial
OH MY FUCKING GOD MY TUTOR IS THE MOST INCOMPETENT FUCK WHO COULD EVER BE HIRED BY THE UNIVERSITY
he was so frustrating i wanted to cry...and the tute was only for an hour, we were only there for 45 mins but i was still sooooo mad!!

he has nfi what the hell hes talking about

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
haha craig, he's the second lecturer for emily hey :p

SoCal said:
Yeah, it had the best line-up. Maybe I saw you there?
quite possibly, although i wouldn't have known it..what was your highlight?

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
em_516 said:
haha craig, he's the second lecturer for emily hey :p
yeh thats right. i've never seen a guy repeat himself so many times :rolleyes:

Emily, you'll totally despise microeconomics now. He successfully makes the course more confusing. One of my mates had him for microeconomics last semester and he was always complaining. Another friend of mine has him this semester for micro and he has already started winging about it. It's a shame you didn’t get Paul Morris.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Emily. said:
i went to micro yesterday and i was so excited about the subject cos the lecture was really good!! but then....the tutorial
OH MY FUCKING GOD MY TUTOR IS THE MOST INCOMPETENT FUCK WHO COULD EVER BE HIRED BY THE UNIVERSITY
he was so frustrating i wanted to cry...and the tute was only for an hour, we were only there for 45 mins but i was still sooooo mad!!

he has nfi what the hell hes talking about
Oh no:(. I have him for the second half of two of my subjects:(. My Microeconomics I tutor was really good:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
em_516 said:
quite possibly, although i wouldn't have known it..what was your highlight?
Haha, yeah, we could have been standing right next to each other and not even known:p. Just about all the bands that I saw were awesome but my highlights were probably: Queens of the Stone Age, The Futureheads, Athlete and Interpol:).

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
my lecturers heaps good but tutor just SUCKS SO BAD!! and theres no other times i can change to either :(

i dont think itll be too bad, i have friends who have done micro so i could prolly just survive with the lectures and do a bit more revising

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh, maybe just go to the tutes when you don't really understand the lecture because the lectures and the text book are heaps clear so it's not often you actually NEED the tute..although it does look at things a bit more in depth which helps sometimes

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i understand things easy
ill be right
i even think the lectures going too slow sometimes

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
You’ll be fine with it. As em said, the lectures and textbook sets it out really clear. The textbook however can sometimes go into a lot of detail that isn’t really necessary. I can't really talk about how easy it is since I got a pretty crap mark but like in retrospect, if you’re able to interpret the graphs and understand the concepts, you'll do well.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Emily. said:
i understand things easy
ill be right
i even think the lectures going too slow sometimes
yeh, they can be a bit slow..but you do walk away understanding everything

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
em_516 said:
yeh, maybe just go to the tutes when you don't really understand the lecture because the lectures and the text book are heaps clear so it's not often you actually NEED the tute..although it does look at things a bit more in depth which helps sometimes
The problem is that your tutorial answers are worth 10% of your overall grade:(.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
oh that's right! i forgot about that..could you get away with getting someone to hand yours in with your mate's or something? or maybe just go..they're not that bad (well, my tutor was fine)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I don't think you can do that because they also recorded attendance by memory:).

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
yeah and they blab on about if youre a borderline grade but have 100% attendance you can be pushed up

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
That’s really true. I think that's what happened to my final mark actually.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
haha but wouldn't a lot of your subjects be roughly the same deal each time? since you're staying in the same faculty/school/whatever..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)