• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Re: The MQ weightloss/marks gain Support Thread!

hmm overeating can lead to sleepiness, but the headache part is weird :/

maybe you've been working too hard?

HSC
N/A

Discoveries for today:

* turning 20 isn't as momentous as I expected it to be
* teaching tap without a voice is actually kinda fun
* I'm not ready for solid foods yet :(

Mum took me and my bro out for dinner tonight at a very very nice local restaurant (Blu Water Grill, I highly recommend) however basically everything there made me feel nauseous, and either because I was tired or because the cough medication "may cause drowsiness", I was totally falling asleep on the table as well :( We ended up having our food packed, and we went home.

Me is debating whether to do the birthday cake thing or not, and after that I'm going to fill up my lovely pink fluffy hot water bottle (yes, pink - and yes, fluffy! :D) and sleep with that on my chest. I did it last night, very very good :)

Oh and lemongrass tea with honey is divine!

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC

i (kinda) like exam period. i have lost another kg =) ... but i think it's probably muscle cuz i feel flabbier and i haven't exercised in like 3 weeks =O
last exam tomorrow! afterwards, sleeeep! and shoppiiiing (exercise =D lol)!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

Sleep: Minimal
Exercise: Non-existent
Eating Habits: Awful

God I love being on holidays

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC

AsyLum said:

damn you and your metabolism!!!!

i am determined over the next three months to tone up my stomach finally loose a bit of that HSC flab

Supra

secksy beast
HSC

AsyLum said:

lol!!

lcf said:

i am determined over the next three months to tone up my stomach finally loose a bit of that HSC flab
Ive had htat for two years, burnt a bit of it earlier this year, but piled it allll back on...I've positioned the treadmill in front of one of the tv's, so all i need now is England to play half decently and then i can stay on that thing for half n hour everyday

HSC
N/A

ah, treadmills and TV

My current argument is that I'd run on the treadmill more (read: at all) if the tv it was in front of had Foxtel. *nod*

Dance audition is in a week and a bit, still no exercise yet :/ Doesn't help that I'm spending most of my days sewing and with a screwed up body clock, totally loosing count of eating habits. I think I'm going most days with minimal food and a big dinner though :/ byebye metabolism!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

lcf said:

lol, my metabolism and health isn't exactly something I'd write home about, probably the opposite :p

Supra said:
lol!!

Ive had htat for two years, burnt a bit of it earlier this year, but piled it allll back on...I've positioned the treadmill in front of one of the tv's, so all i need now is England to play half decently and then i can stay on that thing for half n hour everyday
Haha, I need to get 200 bucks from somewhere or go steal a skateboard, then I'll be back in business :(

HSC
N/A

I vote we set a date for a beach picnic in Jan or Feb.

I don't know about the rest of you, but if I don't scare myself silly by the thought of wearing my bikini in my current state of fitness/fatness (one-pieces are looking tempting right now), I'm not going to have the motivation to keep track of my eating and exercising diary...

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC

lol no bikini for me. i have a boob tube one but i have lost a liiiitle bit of weight and last time i wore it was not good lol.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

Yeah you girls better get into shape, or else Rahul and I will be out in force to show you girls how to wear bikinis! ;)

HSC
N/A

LOL

Mike, I've seen the cutest little pink triangle bikini with ruffles on it. You'd look adorable in it :p

pb it's time to go bikini shopping again then! :D I need to get a new one for this summer too :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC

same. i refuse to wear my old one and i refuse to buy a new one unless i really like it (i obviously haven't had a good enough excuse to go swimming yet).

but i'd much prefer to see asy and redrum in bikinis - woot, excuse to do no exercise these holidays :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

glitterfairy said:
LOL

Mike, I've seen the cutest little pink triangle bikini with ruffles on it. You'd look adorable in it :p
Only if its got polka dots as well!

iambored said:
but i'd much prefer to see asy and redrum in bikinis - woot, excuse to do no exercise these holidays :p
Oh shucks! :eek:

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
im for a picnic day. tell me the day and i wont forget this time!

In terms of health and study, i wont be doing much of the latter (besides some brief research for honours) but i did go to the gymn today and aim to get really fit these holidays (a goal i will surely unsuccesfully fulfil).

HSC
N/A

iambored said:
same. i refuse to wear my old one and i refuse to buy a new one unless i really like it (i obviously haven't had a good enough excuse to go swimming yet).
That's kinda like me, before I discovered the Jets brand. I am so totally in love with some of their pieces... bought my last bikini there, 99% sure I'm buying my next one from there. Everyone HAS to have a good bikini! Summer essential, under tops and stuff (well, the bikini top part anyway). Just gotta shop around and find the places/brands that stock the stuff you love :) Just like clothes

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC

ahh u guys reminded me i have to buy swimwear before i leave for mexico :D

glitter one peices are hot! they have really cute ones at myers :p

also i got a haircut, its really short now :p hehe

HSC
N/A

ahhh that's right

Anne when are you leaving for Mexico/coming back? We should go beaching before you go :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC

i wanna see the haircut!! i think it'd look really good

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC

yeh i wanna see the haircut!
and eek no bikini for me! lol. i've gotten back to my old weight of 45.abit but why is my gut still there?? it wasn't there last time i was 45. damn my probable muscle loss lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)