• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Urmmm ? (1 Viewer)

champo14

HSC
mesbaz said:
thats okay
it wasnt for u =)
i wrote it for the person who was asking abt the schl
n to b honest
i dnt think neone cares if u read it or not
thrz no need to publicise it
n i cbb to put things into paragraphs for ONE person
if ur lazy thts ur problem :D
dnt b so rude yea.
it didn hav nething to do with u :)
Wait... who's the lazy one?

Anyway, not going to get into an argument.

P.s. Your spelling and grammar is atrocious.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
champo14 said:
Care to translate?
Wasn't that much. Saying that her school (St Mary's) is/was awesome. Great teachers, good competition, many students getting 98+ UAI. However, she agrees that there are many other students from less 'academically inclined' schools that still do well, with hard work.

That's pretty much all that I gleaned from that post.

schtrevey

BBC/LLB
HSC
LoL doing your hsc in TAFE is by no means a disadvantage, so is doing your HSC in school. For many people they choose to their HSC in school, for others they choose to do it in TAFE for various reasons; both are fine and by no means one is better than the other

michael1990

HSC
schtrevey said:
LoL doing your hsc in TAFE is by no means a disadvantage, so is doing your HSC in school. For many people they choose to their HSC in school, for others they choose to do it in TAFE for various reasons; both are fine and by no means one is better than the other
I agree and disagree.

If someone has the choice between doing their HSC at school and tafe, they should of course do it at school.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
And that means you agree with what? :D

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
Bree.Leigh said:
ok so i want to be a psychologist and i want to study at the university of wollongong, which means i need a uai of at least 90.00, the only problem is my high school, although im not sure of our exact ranking, im sure is really low, last year the highest uai result at my school was 73..

so i want to change to st marys senior, which is def up there, im pretty sure in the top 10.. so im gonna apply for there this year, where i believe i have a better chance of getting a higher uai, but what happens if i don't get accepted?

does anyone think it's possible to get a 90.00 uai at a school where the highest last year was 73?
st marys was ranked 114
but yeah its an awesome school.
teachers push us like hell

if ur doing alright you wont get rejected
you applying for yr 11 or 12??

WannaBang?

HSC
Bree.Leigh said:
ok so i want to be a psychologist and i want to study at the university of wollongong, which means i need a uai of at least 90.00, the only problem is my high school, although im not sure of our exact ranking, im sure is really low, last year the highest uai result at my school was 73..

so i want to change to st marys senior, which is def up there, im pretty sure in the top 10.. so im gonna apply for there this year, where i believe i have a better chance of getting a higher uai, but what happens if i don't get accepted?

does anyone think it's possible to get a 90.00 uai at a school where the highest last year was 73?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol: 73 was the dux. HAHAHA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)