• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Cantebury Bulldogs Win! (2 Viewers)

xsb

Suney_J said:
more specifically, they were over the cap by $600 K in 2002. and if you have a look at the players we've lost since then; travis norton, paul rauhihi, nigel vagana, steve price, jonathan thurston, dennis scott and hutch maiuva i think it would be safe to say we've lost more than $600 K worth of players since then, and we've only had 2 big name signings since then (andrew ryan and jamal lolesi) and no big name signings for next year

so please stop talkin bullshit, and stop acting like a sore loser

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/08/18/1029114051980.html?oneclick=true

well sorry... they were over 1.5 mill over a two yr period while being 700K over in 2002

But still, why wouldn't a club like the Wests Tigers or a club like them severely rort the cap for a year or 2, sacrifice one year and be better off for the next 10 yrs creating a "dynasty", as Willie Mason put it, with players they got by illegally rorting the cap.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Actually, I suppose you could have depth of a team, and depth of a club:).

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
HeCtic said:
If I have to put up with another cunt yelling out "DOGGYSTYLE WOOOOOOOOOO" in my street, I'm gonna snap.

I live in Lindfield as well, you'd think all those cunts wouldn't be anywhere near here.

DOGGYSTYLE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY DONT YOU SNAP NOW YOU FUCKIN HECTIC HERO!!!!
IF YOU HAD THE BALLS TO SNAP YOU WOULD HAVE SNAPPED STRAIGHT AWAY YA FUCKIN PANSY POOF.............SO STAY INSIDE AND KEEP WHINGING ON THIS FORUM WHILE I CONTINUE TO SCREAM........DOGGYSTYLE WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Shifty said:

IF YOU HAD THE BALLS TO SNAP YOU WOULD HAVE SNAPPED STRAIGHT AWAY YA FUCKIN PANSY POOF.............SO STAY INSIDE AND KEEP WHINGING ON THIS FORUM WHILE I CONTINUE TO SCREAM........DOGGYSTYLE WOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I could do without that type of shit around my area. Fuck em, the annoying cunts.

lengstar

HSC
Shifty said:

shut the fuck up

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Merethrond said:
How can you say that The Roosters do not have much depth? They won both the Premier League and Jersey Fleg Premierships this year:rolleyes:!
Yeah they won the premier league and jersey flegg premierships... using players they stole from other clubs!

There is not one roosters junior in their "undefeated" jersey flegg side

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
cjb said:
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/08/18/1029114051980.html?oneclick=true

well sorry... they were over 1.5 mill over a two yr period while being 700K over in 2002

But still, why wouldn't a club like the Wests Tigers or a club like them severely rort the cap for a year or 2, sacrifice one year and be better off for the next 10 yrs creating a "dynasty", as Willie Mason put it, with players they got by illegally rorting the cap.
maybe you should take a look at that site, of the 12 players that were secretly being paid extra, 8 of them are no longer with the club, and also dont forget the players i mentioned above that left as well

so stop ur whinging, and take a lesson from the bulldogs yesterday, they were gracious in victory, so why cant you be gracious in defeat

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Tusitula said:
Yeah they won the premier league and jersey flegg premierships... using players they stole from other clubs!

There is not one roosters junior in their "undefeated" jersey flegg side
Haha, are you sure? Even if that is true, they still have depth:).

nerd2die4

HSC
yep tusitula is right. the roosters have even taken a few Jersey flegg players from the sharks.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
thank goodness the doggies won --- i went for them neway
but i live in the area around there and they are still making noise. Someone now is blowing a horn. Can i offer him a suggestion of where to place it? that and their car horns
gotta study n its hard with that noise around

T

timbk2

go the dogggies!

its hard to find any roosters fan's who arent gracious in defeat like most good sportspeople are.

its been a long time coming.. i lived in belmore for a good 17 years and im proud to support the doggies! bring on 2005!

nerd2die4

HSC
why should roosters fans be gracious in defeat when the dogs never are? you start riots when you lose, and you expect praise when you win.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
There are some people in the bulldogs team who deserve to win, and I praise them for that.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
nerd2die4 said:
why should roosters fans be gracious in defeat when the dogs never are? you start riots when you lose, and you expect praise when you win.
u have a really bad attitude because u judge so many people by a minority, i wouldnt be suprised if you're a racist because they think the same way as you

T

timbk2

nerd2die4 said:
one way is to acknowledge that the roosters didnt play well enough and the bulldogs were too good on the night. rather than carrying on about riots and rapists.

you think i dont get fed up with the minority of fucknuts that cause trouble for the club?

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
lol cmon how boring would it be if everyone just complemented each others teams, there woundnt be any rivalries, you might as well watch lotto draws or something.... the dogs fans were exacly gracious in victory either... i couldnt hear a word from fittler the other night coz of the all the raucous boos around me... but thats what makes league interesting....:D

anyways, the dogs did play better in the 2nd half on sunday... was a good game tension-wise... (not so good qualitywise though...) we'll see what happens next year...

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
mmmmm... number 17 sonny bill williams LOL

it was a pretty good game in general
ah but the ball handling was a disaster :(

nerd2die4

HSC
It wasnt such a good game. the game was only good, because it was fed by the occasion. ball handling was atrocious. 5th tackle options were worse. roosters had no attack, and the dogs really did not capitalise on that. if they did the margin would have been much larger.

also, when the the dogs become gracious winners, the rest of the NRL will become gracious losers.

HSC
Hahahaha fuck this was a ridiculous thread to read. So many ignorant Bullcheats supporters, something I never thought I would see. Alright I'm sure noone wants to get back into the whole rape thing, but as someone who knows the facts of what happened, it certainly is relevant to this year's premiership. The fact that 7 of your players, including several high profile players, should have been in gaol instead of playing, well yes to me that makes the whole issue relevant. Something only cjb was able to pick up is the whole salary cap issue. Cheaterbury are reaping the rewards of cheating 2 years ago, by winning the premiership this year with virtually the same squad. This squad would never have been assembled if they did not cheat 2 years ago.

Suney_J said:
more specifically, they were over the cap by $600 K in 2002. and if you have a look at the players we've lost since then; travis norton, paul rauhihi, nigel vagana, steve price, jonathan thurston, dennis scott and hutch maiuva i think it would be safe to say we've lost more than $600 K worth of players since then, and we've only had 2 big name signings since then (andrew ryan and jamal lolesi) and no big name signings for next year

so please stop talkin bullshit, and stop acting like a sore loser
Mate, you have got to be kidding, seriously. Firstly, the players that are leaving this year are irrelevant, as they still helped you win the premiership. Hutch and Scott are leaving to look for opportunities, there was basically no room for them in your starting side, don't make them out to be big losses. Thurston was basically unwanted because of certain behaviours, and was happy for the chance to 'escape' to the Cowboys. Price, that one has to hurt, but he was sick of being associated with the filth that goes on in your club, and the Warriors offer was too good to refuse. The loss of Vagana is countered by Willlie Tonga AND Jamal Loolesi, not bad for a club supposedly losing all these players. Norton and Rauhihi were not big losses, solid players sure, but the club had to look like they were getting rid of players. Andrew Ryan as a replacement isn't too bad. You should have lost 600k of players THEN, you're only losing them "since then" because of the rise of SBW and Asotasi. I think it's pretty clear and hard to dispute that you are being rewarded for cheating the salary cap, and it shows that cheating the salary cap is worth it. Sacrifice one year to win it 2 years down the track. If you did not cheat 2 years ago there is no way you would have assembled this squad, it would be spread amongst 4 clubs, which also means it might have meant no premiership.

Despite all that, Bullcheats were definitely the best side all year. And while I felt dirty doing so, I was actually supporting them, moreso to see the Rorters lose but still. It was fucking priceless seeing the faces of Gould, Stuart and Freddy after the match, and the crying girl on the channel 9 coverage made my night. Congratulations to the Bullcheats on a 'deserved' victory (best side all year), and also to the fans who stuck by their team through everything. It's funny how many Rorters supporters are now saying "This is it, I've had enough" and won't support them anymore because they lost 2 grand finals in a row. Hahahaha so for that, and seeing Freddy, Gould, Stuart, I thank you Bullcheats. Congratulations and enjoy the victory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)