• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Cantebury Bulldogs Win! (1 Viewer)

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
yea even without price bulldogs were able 2 win

i think roosters might become like da knights - cant win without their capt.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
cjb said:
hahaha
gotta love ur anti-rooster stance fornstar

Fittler will be impossible to replace but hopefully the likes of Finch, Wing, Fitzy, Flannery and Crocker can all step up next yr.
Maybe with our HUGE salary cap we can lure Lockyer out of his contract ;)
hahahahahahha

unless wayne comes down 2 coach i doubt darren wil eva leave brisbane

Collin

HSC
N/A
fornstar said:
yea even without price bulldogs were able 2 win

i think roosters might become like da knights - cant win without their capt.
Please don't say that :(

Anyway, we'll see next season.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Please don't say that :(

Anyway, we'll see next season.
lol wel if finch can stand up and luke stop getn suspended (HAHAHAHA) then i think roosters might survive

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Haha interestin to see how the Knights go next yr. I reckon they'll fuck up again, cause Johns won't be able to run after puttin on those flabs. LoL

Collin

HSC
N/A
fornstar said:
lol wel if finch can stand up and luke stop getn suspended (HAHAHAHA) then i think roosters might survive
Ricketson doesn't really get suspended that often (which was actually his defence for his grade 3.. i.e he was complaining that the system was supposed to give people with a clean record a fair go, and that he had a relatively clean one yet they still f00ked him off for the grand final).

Actually, I totally forgot to mention how much I feel sorry for Luke right now. He couldn't play in the grand with his best mate Freddy, and they also lose the game aswell. That just made me feel gutted again.. kinda like the same intense gutted feeling I had during the first 10 minutes after the final whistle. Hah, damnations.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
with tallis leaving i dont think broncs r 2 worried

he did alot 4 the team, but darren is aust. capt, im sure he can handle it just fine

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
besides fittler, i think roosters will have a better backline next year... im glad hodges can now go screw up brisbane's chances... and amos roberts will do better than hegarty i reckon... While rooster wont be the same w/out freddie, i dun think the impact next year would be as great as few years ago - finch has really developed this year and since the Origin had been arguably the best halfback in the league.

to say 2day's 2nd half performance is dissappointing would b an understatement... Gavin Lester would have done so much better than Hodges (what a fucking retard). Sitting among a group of obnoxious bulldogs fans didnt help either...

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Constip8edSkunk said:
besides fittler, i think roosters will have a better backline next year... im glad hodges can now go screw up brisbane's chances... and amos roberts will do better than hegarty i reckon... While rooster wont be the same w/out freddie, i dun think the impact next year would be as great as few years ago - finch has really developed this year and since the Origin had been arguably the best halfback in the league.

to say 2day's 2nd half performance is dissappointing would b an understatement... Gavin Lester would have done so much better than Hodges (what a fucking retard). Sitting among a group of obnoxious bulldogs fans didnt help either...
LoL bad seat tonight huh...? I guess that's just your bad luck, you should expect it anyway. Even though I don't hate on others, I would've given it to the Roosters this time. Don't know why, I guess we just wanted it so bad.

And I do respect Fittler, he's a true champ.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
theone123 said:
lolz, like the channels saying, "from belmore to bondi".
The drums/duff especially...I heard a kid play it the other day, amazing beat!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
LMF^^ said:
It's just that the Roosters don't have that much depth. I think that's the strength of the Bulldogs. With Price, he's also the captain, but there are many players who can cover for him next year. And that also happened when Anasta was out a few weeks ago, the Bulldogs also had him covered.
How can you say that The Roosters do not have much depth? They won both the Premier League and Jersey Fleg Premierships this year:rolleyes:!

nerd2die4

HSC
I have one question

WHERE IS LOZ?

this is the time she comes out and in big bold letters and goes 'fuck you all'. where is she?

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
nerd2die4 said:
I have one question

WHERE IS LOZ?

this is the time she comes out and in big bold letters and goes 'fuck you all'. where is she?
most likely hungover

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
cjb said:
it wasnt a mistake. it was cheating.

and they went $1.5million over a $3.25million salary cap
more specifically, they were over the cap by $600 K in 2002. and if you have a look at the players we've lost since then; travis norton, paul rauhihi, nigel vagana, steve price, jonathan thurston, dennis scott and hutch maiuva i think it would be safe to say we've lost more than $600 K worth of players since then, and we've only had 2 big name signings since then (andrew ryan and jamal lolesi) and no big name signings for next year

so please stop talkin bullshit, and stop acting like a sore loser

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Merethrond said:
How can you say that The Roosters do not have much depth? They won both the Premier League and Jersey Fleg Premierships this year:rolleyes:!
Well clearly in their first grade team, their depth isn't as good as the Bulldogs. Remember that Sonny Bill's only 19, and he's already in the senior squad. Now that's quality.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Well done to Canterbury, especially since they didn't even have their captain on the field. But hey, I'm a Roosters fan so I can't help feeling gutted tonight, especially since it's Freddy's farewell match.
mate i gotta say i respect ur maturity. im glad to see a rooster fan on this forum who isnt a sore loser

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Well clearly in their first grade team, their depth isn't as good as the Bulldogs. Remember that Sonny Bill's only 19, and he's already in the senior squad. Now that's quality.
sonny bill's shoulder is like a brick wall, he will be even better nxt year

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
LMF^^ said:
You don't base a clubs depth on their First Grade team, you judge it on the lower grades, which is where their emerging talent will be coming from:). Sonny Bill William's is a one-off freak and does not represent the whole club:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)