• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (2 Viewers)

somechick

HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
^^^ um that could just be because people got sick of trying to be politically correct with everything they say just to satisfy everyone.

yeh i said 'it seems' because its likely ALOT of aussies are going to percieve that lebos have done it for revenge for the sunday riots (because like the lebos haven't had any revenge yet :rolleyes:)

and im not sayign this because osama is afghan, im saying this because osama and other terrorist 'kingpins' are muslim...

america didnt even have to burn mosques for 9-11 to occur, imagine what is going to happen to australia if mosques are burnt
osama isnt afghan, he's saudi arabian USING afghanistan to hide

somechick

HSC
N/A
MuffinMan said:
auburn is like the islamic centre of sydney, lol
they prolly torched it cause they knew the aussies couldnt do shit
A few people who were there at the time said that people were trying to torch the islamic centre next door and they got the church instead accidently

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Oh bull shit....
I'm sick and tired of people obviously trying to distort what happened, I mean the first reports comming in by many lebanese / muslim people were that it was the muslim school that was being burnt down and that everyone else was lying.

The chance of them 'accidently' burning down the church is incredibly low, so low that we can just discount it out of hand.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
haha its almost as bad as that rumour about the muslim girl
some guy on here said it himself, at the mosque her death was on everyones lips

these lebs are so fucking dumb, and gullible they make me laugh, they beleive anything they hear

why dont we spread a rumour that the *new* way to fight back against the aussies is to commit suicide... there, now if they beleive rumours so easily, the problem should be solved by this time tomorrow

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
community leaders are suggesting a curfew for youths

9pm on friday and sat nights

and all day sunday :S
is this only in some areas?

and what do you mean youth? people under 18? well i can safely say majority of the lebenese people who do this are over 20.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
im pretty sure it would be anyone that looks at least under 25, i htink they just mean anyone who looks young enough to be a possible participant maybe?

and yeh i think they just mean in trouble areas

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
not really, all of the aussies and lebs at cronulla were almost under 20...and many of them are between 20 and 25.....young people are more likely to get tricked into violence by older people who like to use them and hide in churches and mosques.

get_born

leb/arab or aussie - who ever participates in those riots and is invovled in harming anyone especially families and alot of innocent people are just plain idiots!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
just fuck off in time for new years, I don't want my plans screwed with.

Yes, very selfish but shit happens.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
i just hope it's safe before uni starts....public transport is getting scary, and if i take a car they might smash it's windows...if i look middle eastern the aussies might go after me, if i look aussie the lebs might go after me....arghhh.....

Bricktop

HSC
They're trying to start this shit in Wollongong this Sunday. The wogs and non-wogs have gotten along (relatively) well down here in the past and now they want to have a "gang war" to show how tough they are. I'm sick of this shit.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Now churches are targeted

Nick Leys and Dan Box
December 15, 2005

FOUR churches in Sydney's southwest have been attacked in 24 hours as the city's riots spread from race to religion.

A community hall linked to a Uniting church was burned to the ground early yesterday, carol-singers were spat on and church buildings peppered with gunfire.

In response, members of the Arab Christian and Arab Muslim communities have called for a curfew for all Lebanese youths over the weekend.

Police believe the attack on the hall, in the suburb of Auburn, was intended to destroy the Uniting church next door, while nearby StThomas's Anglican Church, which has a primarily Chinese congregation, had all its front windows smashed. Three of the attacks were on churches within minutes of each other. The night before, Molotov cocktails were used in an attack on an Anglican church in Macquarie Fields in the city's far southwest. [...]

Full Article, The Australian
This should see a lot of people up in arms.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Serius said:
haha its almost as bad as that rumour about the muslim girl
some guy on here said it himself, at the mosque her death was on everyones lips
the least you could do is look for my name. Veterandoggy is better than "some guy".

and why does it sound like i made the rumor? i wasnt even there for crying out loud!

get_born

Bricktop said:
They're trying to start this shit in Wollongong this Sunday. The wogs and non-wogs have gotten along (relatively) well down here in the past and now they want to have a "gang war" to show how tough they are. I'm sick of this shit.

Hard. Some of my cousins live up in Woolongong, and i hope nothing happens because my cousin's wife is Australian and Christian. This whole thing is stuppid!!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
This should see a lot of people up in arms.

oh fucking crap why did these muslims have to act out their religious pejudices, you didnt see christian anglo aussies etc act out their condemnation of islam did you?? fuck this is so dangerous, if even one mosque is burnt down we can say hello to iraq.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
you didnt see christian anglo aussies etc act out their condemnation of islam did you??
sorry dude, but i saw a guy that went on sunday on tv who had a t-shirt which called muhammad a camel raping faggot. almost feel like he has been on this forum lately...

dont know why, but i got angry, especially since they were meant to be against "lebbos", or was it middle easterners?

get_born

hiphophooray123 said:
oh fucking crap why did these muslims have to act out their religious pejudices, you didnt see christian anglo aussies etc act out their condemnation of islam did you?? fuck this is so dangerous, if even one mosque is burnt down we can say hello to iraq.
"These Muslims" actually did experience crap like a couple of ladies had their scarves pulled off - and all those who attacked middle eastern looking people, were most probably attacking because it reminded them of Muslims. Anyways, the whole situation is really stupid. Whether its about ethnicity, culture or race - the fact is there is some sort of prejudice coming from both sides, and that sux!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)