• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Essential DS games (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stazi said:
oh hells no. i couldnt be bothered. i have all the cards i need to pwn you though.
Haha big call.

HSC
all the design kids at uws have DS's and aren't afraid to use 'em, it's fucking great. 8 player mario kart = win

holy shit i've played pokemon way too much, i need a break. i just evolved my magikarp into a gyarados :cool:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
runtlocks said:
Conscious twits :p

Trauma Center on bumpy bus-rides...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey stas you finished EBA with the divas yet?
I think i have.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lessthanthree said:
all the design kids at uws have DS's and aren't afraid to use 'em, it's fucking great. 8 player mario kart = win

holy shit i've played pokemon way too much, i need a break. i just evolved my magikarp into a gayrados :cool:
edited for truth

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stazi said:
edited for truth
You need to bold that shit. I spent like a minute trying to figure out what you edited.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I picked it out right away :(
I just need to get money off the intrawebs and order one of these things so I can start collecting pokemanz

iwannarock

HSC
stazi said:
I'm too embarassed to play my DS at uni :(
hahahahha same.

even though i love ds.

its like the ugly girlfriend you don't tell your friends about and dont go out in public with.

:santa:

iwannarock

HSC
lessthanthree said:
omg............it is like my life long dream to play an 8player game of mario kart.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Ok so I just scored myself a cool $110US pretty much free from an online poker promotion thing, so I'm looking to get one of these fandangled R4 things.

I checked out stas' link earlier in thread from bamboogaming, jumb what's your option? Which one is cheaper? Anything else I need to buy? And how long does each take to ship?
Because I would pay an extra $20 if it arrives a month earlier

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Bamboo gaming will take about 2 weeks. The other one may take longer. Bamboo gayming has no included micro SD card, whilst dealxtreme does. It all depends. Both are good.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Today is the 17th day since I ordered it with the free delivery, so yeah, a long wait. Although, I did order mine on easter friday and apparently the holidays slowed it down a bit, so I don't know.

For the product though, from what I've seen, if you want an R4 that's the best deal.

As a side note, if you're thinking of getting the R4 alone and then buying another microSD, make sure it's the japanese kingston (which is the one included in the deal), because other cards have been reported to have problems. Also, this seems to be the only card which is capable of playing castlevania :s

iwannarock

HSC
you all make baby mario cry with your pirating.

you lyk.......may aswell just be walking into lyk............eb.....an.d..........and.........juts walkin' out with games.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
iwannarock said:
you all make baby mario cry with your pirating.

you lyk.......may aswell just be walking into lyk............eb.....an.d..........and.........juts walkin' out with games.
That sounds like too much effort. This way, we dont even have to get off our arse.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Actually, walking into EB and stealing games would be more morally justifiable than doing what we do. We're taking money away from video game developers. If we stole from EB, we'd just be taking money away from a retailer and the developers would still keep their share.

However, as a pirate, I have no morals. I considered typing morals as moaaarrrrrrals. Then I realised that it'd be lame.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
so many games to play! i dont know what to do

iwannarock

HSC
stazi said:
Actually, walking into EB and stealing games would be more morally justifiable than doing what we do. We're taking money away from video game developers. If we stole from EB, we'd just be taking money away from a retailer and the developers would still keep their share.

However, as a pirate, I have no morals. I considered typing morals as moaaarrrrrrals. Then I realised that it'd be lame.
lol ur right. fuck im gonna go and steal as much as i can from EB right now!

actually i was just kidding. i pirate everything. modded xbox........tv show movies pc games.

but for ds.....i dunno........for some reason i've bought all 10 of my games.

i've never done this before with any console/handheld i've had.

it feel so.............legal.

iwannarock

HSC
jumb said:
so many games to play! i dont know what to do
hahahha.

thats the other problem i had with my modded xbox.

instead of being smart and only having a couple of games on the harddrive.......i had like 30 games on there plus snes emulators and n64 emulators.

i had so many good games on there that i just didn't know what to do. i would never play a game for more than 5mins before thinking "ah this is boring......time to play something else". i never got into any of the games because of this.

if i had a modded ds.........i wouldnt have the self control to stick to games.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yeah i pirate my xbox too. However, for some reason i dont want to mod my 360. it's strange. everything else i pirate. including your mum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)