• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Essential DS games (1 Viewer)

iwannarock

HSC
stazi said:
Yeah i pirate my xbox too. However, for some reason i dont want to mod my 360. it's strange. everything else i pirate. including your mum.
hahahha so ur 360 is like my ds.

and my mum is even more of a pirate than i am.

i mean pirate in the old fashioned way.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
iwannarock said:
hahahha so ur 360 is like my ds.
Sif, you dont even need to mod a DS to play roms.

iwannarock said:
and my mum is even more of a pirate than i am.

i mean pirate in the old fashioned way.
As in she rides around on a ship for months at a time with a bunch of men?

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
iwannarock said:
hahahha.

thats the other problem i had with my modded xbox.

instead of being smart and only having a couple of games on the harddrive.......i had like 30 games on there plus snes emulators and n64 emulators.

i had so many good games on there that i just didn't know what to do. i would never play a game for more than 5mins before thinking "ah this is boring......time to play something else". i never got into any of the games because of this.

if i had a modded ds.........i wouldnt have the self control to stick to games.
Same, I've got about 25 xbox games on my xbox and have only finished 3, half of them I haven't even touched

stazi

Nightman
HSC
jumb said:
Sif, you dont even need to mod a DS to play roms.

As in she rides around on a ship for months at a time with a bunch of men?
tsup james wilson. how's your r4?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
argh. my rom did something wierd. it renamed by pokemon to Y :( I'll start again and patch with the 1.6 software. strange how an older one works but the newer update doesn't. gh3y.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stazi said:
tsup james wilson. how's your r4?
fkn awesome! It just sucks that I have a test today cause I didn't study last night :(

I played a heap of games, but I'm now addicted to chocobo tales. The mini-games are mostly fun. The worst one I've seen has to be the hamster one, I got mad head spins from blowing too much. I was so close to gold :(

Also, the game mustn't be very long, cause apparently my card collection is already at 33% and I've only comlpeted one crystal.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
looks like chocobo tales will have to wait :( Pokemon arived today and was sitting out in the rain for a few hours.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i've played it for about 1.5hrs in total (after my save got pwned)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
jumb said:
looks like chocobo tales will have to wait :( Pokemon arived today and was sitting out in the rain for a few hours.
I decided against that actually, so now I've finished chocbo tales. I got up to 79% cards found. Kinda lazy with the rest of them. I finished all the books cept for that ryhtm one. I have no rythm skillz.

So, back to smashing pokemon, oh yeah!

stazi said:
i've played it for about 1.5hrs in total (after my save got pwned)
you're still ahead of me :(

I now have to spend an hour training up my starter or training up a grass pokemon so i can actually handle the first gym.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Some random traded me the other two starters for level 2 pokemon over GTS... score. <3 WiFi :eek:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
uhawww said:
Some random traded me the other two starters for level 2 pokemon over GTS... score. <3 WiFi :eek:
What's GTS? Why would someone trade you Level 5 stater pokemon (that they happened to have two of) for two of your Lv2 pokemon? Are you sure you didn't cheat?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
jumb said:
I decided against that actually, so now I've finished chocbo tales. I got up to 79% cards found. Kinda lazy with the rest of them. I finished all the books cept for that ryhtm one. I have no rythm skillz.

So, back to smashing pokemon, oh yeah!

you're still ahead of me :(

I now have to spend an hour training up my starter or training up a grass pokemon so i can actually handle the first gym.
haha the rhythm one isn't about rhythm. You simply have to click on one of the three symbols before they occur, not to the beat.

And that's really fast! how many hours did you play that in total?

I haven't even left the first town with the poke centre where the professor is. I've got my starter pokemon to Lv 9, another to Lv 7, and trying to get the others to Lv 5

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Ordered my R4, so gimme a week and I'll join you 1337 DS kids.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
scandal: Justin Simon, Union Candidate Supports Piracy.

On Tuesday, 24th April, Mr Simon announced that Johnny Depp is one of his heroes. He specifically made reference to his performance in Pirates of the Caribbean.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
stazi said:
scandal: Justin Simon, Union Candidate Supports Piracy.

On Tuesday, 24th April, Mr Simon announced that Johnny Depp is one of his heroes. He specifically made reference to his performance in Pirates of the Caribbean.
But I haven't seen the first one and slept through half the second one :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I still don't understand how people can sleep during movies. it cumfuses me

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stazi said:
haha the rhythm one isn't about rhythm. You simply have to click on one of the three symbols before they occur, not to the beat.

And that's really fast! how many hours did you play that in total?
Yeah, I know, but I'm still totally struggling with it. I'll find out how long it's been when I play it next.

stazi said:
I haven't even left the first town with the poke centre where the professor is. I've got my starter pokemon to Lv 9, another to Lv 7, and trying to get the others to Lv 5
Haha, sif level up any others cept your starter. Cause I started with the fire, I needed to grind her up to 14 so that she evolved and got a fighting move, so now she's a one man army.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I checked all my pokemon for a penis, and couldn't find a single one :( life is hard. lol. hard.

why wouldn't you level up the others? how else would you win the gym battles. I've found some cool pokemon. I like that cricket-like one. I think it's hawt. Although it's quite hard to level up as it only knows bind. I also like my electrical Snyx or whatever it's called.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)