• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Essential DS games (2 Viewers)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
stazi said:
What's GTS? Why would someone trade you Level 5 stater pokemon (that they happened to have two of) for two of your Lv2 pokemon? Are you sure you didn't cheat?
GTS is the WiFi place where you can trade with people around the world. No idea why they would trade them off.. but they did (and have been to other people). They are also both level 1, not level 5 for some reason.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hahahaha that means he got it from the saved game editor.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stazi said:
I checked all my pokemon for a penis, and couldn't find a single one :( life is hard. lol. hard.

why wouldn't you level up the others? how else would you win the gym battles. I've found some cool pokemon. I like that cricket-like one. I think it's hawt. Although it's quite hard to level up as it only knows bind. I also like my electrical Snyx or whatever it's called.
The first gym wasnt that hard, since fighting moves are super effective against rock. I got lucky and got a crit. on his last pokemon, so I one-hitted it.

stazi said:
hahahaha that means he got it from the saved game editor.
Or they got them from an egg.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Ah I think I worked out why they are giving so many out, it seems they are trying to unlock as many locations as possible on the world map (a little dot shows up on the map where ever you trade to someone from).

And yea, they'd be hacking them in.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
nope, all you do is log on and whore off your pokemon

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
stazi said:
where is GTS? Is it in a pokemon centre?
It's a huge building in Jubilife City, you'll know it when you see it. But you need at least one badge first.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Ordering R4 tonight, ordering R4 tonight, ordering R4 tonight, ordering R4 tonight, ordering R4 tonight, ordering R4 tonight, ordering R4 tonight, ordering R4 tonight.

I'm pretty pumped up

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
6 badges, only one pokemon leveled. I think I'll start leveling others :eek:

And erm.. fuck I really want Vulpix. But I need the National Dex first.. unless someone trades me one (which I can't seek for until it's registered on my dex.. which I can't get until I finish seeing every pokemon on the sinnoh dex....).

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Ordering R4 tonight, ordering R4 tonight, ordering R4 tonight, ordering R4 tonight, ordering R4 tonight, ordering R4 tonight, ordering R4 tonight, ordering R4 tonight.

I'm pretty pumped up
Dude, seriously, DON'T BE! I spent a week stalking the mailman and it just sucked. I put off my entire life until I got my R4. Seriously, don't exepect it, just be happy when it finally arives.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Bamboogaming took a week for me, though the postman had to come to the door and I had to sign for it

CieL

HSC
bazookajoe said:

I'm pretty pumped up
hahaha I ordered one too after seeing my friend's...

atm I just got a faulty [doesnt save] DS Fire Card just to play random games until my R4 arrives

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
My R4 from DX is still firing! I'm playing a game off it right now.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'd say just pirate it, not because of the money, but because of time. It would probably take you less time for your M3 to come back than to wait for it to be delivered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)