• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
IPR won't know what to do without her Lynness. Evan senses that this is merely the beginning of the end of IPR :( and just as Evan got involved :mad:

HSC
N/A
LOL. No, Lynn is just preparing to fly back home! hahaha.

On a very excited note, Lynn wonders whether IPR would like to try salsa. A friend of hers has been trying to talk her into it and apparently on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (of this week, except the Sunday which is next week) there are free salsa classes (6:30pm, open-air) in Darling Harbour which extend into a Bacardi Party. The party is "People under 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult to gain entry", but Lynn's friend Marty (who is a research psychologist, very responsible, very nice and played Lynn's designated onstage crush for Hot Shoe Shuffle) has offered to be the "responsible adult" for Friday and Sunday night (maybe more if Lynn asks nicely).

"Who's coming? It sounds great! Let's go!"

For more information, please see http://www.sydneyfestival.org.au/event.asp?tb_event_id=102

PS: Marty has just reccomended Friday night.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan is divided equally into to two emotions:
The first being Evan is miffed that Lynn doesn't think Evan is responsible as Evan is legally an adult.
And the second being that Evan would have to politely refuse though he severely wishes he could go as Evan is incredibly uncoordinated and dances like a spastic stripper.
Evan would also like to say how glad he is that Lynn has not Gone Without A Trace :uhhuh:

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Lynn really doesn't care, as she sees it as an opportunity to meet up in a place that is nice with good music. And Lynn apologises as she was not thinking about the mature people of IPR when she was writing that post - of course Evan is a resonsible adult!

Lynn is now collecting interest for the salsa thing - Lynn is now almost definely going, as it Matt.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
Lynn really doesn't care
Evan doesn't understand what Lynn doesn't care about, Evan's feelings or Evan's coordination. :confused:
And illodous Evan your better would like to inform you that third person is a requisite or Katie will administer the punishments:evilwhip:

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Lynn is not worried about Evan's level of co-ordination as she believes we are all co-ordinated, simply to varying degrees.

*Lynn answers Matt's question below (the answer before the question? In this case, yes!) by saying that she has no idea :D

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

HSC
Diana wonders why illodous has "juniour member" written under his nickname and if he has any idea for his ext 2 major work?? :confused:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan informs that your rank changes according to the no. of posts made like at 50 an upgrade is awarded and then when you have been here for 9 months you can customise your rank into anything

illodous

Angels...
HSC
Matt, the overly exalted and vain one, smiles upon Diana and Evan.
He speaks:

Matt has not been a member for very long. Matt found himself attracted to the randomness of IPR and through random chance, his friend Marcus happened to be aquainted which such a group of people.

Matt has many ideas for his extension 2, though is very lazy with his Journal updating.

Matt wishes to create an ancient Persian/Moroccan desert exile, ruled by a temple and priest, with a central Bazaar and mysterious subterreanean dwelling.

What Matt has spoken is too profound for the labatomy brain

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
There, there . All of IPR knows how *special * you are :uhhuh:

Last edited:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan agrees that it is a fantastic way to greet people as when they try to run away they slip on the drool

illodous

Angels...
HSC
Matt gleams. He notes, it assures that nobody can escape my maniacal babblings.

Now. Anybody have any idea on how to remove super glued fingers? Ah yes!
Matt notes the acetone that Lynn advised earlier this morning. Always good to have your feminine side around.. :D

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan wonders if nail polish remover would be effective but failing that a cleaver would be an entertaining solution to watch. :p

bright_angell

Viva Voce

Can someone plz explain to me what a Viva Voce is exactly- is it an interview with ur teacher only- or is the class watching the interview or what the!- i should noe- i know i should- but guess what- I DON'T.

thanx ppl! : ) : )

***smile for a while***

illodous

Angels...
HSC
Matt remarks,

You needn't worry about your Viva Voce for a little while.
It is basically where you present your ideas to the (class, if that's how big it is) in a sort of speech format. It's kinda like the Proposal, except in the Viva Voce, it's kind of like an interview. You're asked some generic kinda questions and you're expected to answer them on behalf of the progress you've made.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)