• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Islam Discussion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
no im not using numbers
but the fact that you are telling muslims that their religon is about war and terrorism and opression and showing us faults in our religon
thats like wtf r u stupid?
why the fuck would i be muslim if it was all about that....im telling you its not
and 1.5 billion people dont go around doing all these things...5 % do..
yeh your right that 5% as you say is only 75 million extremist terrorist. Its a very small thing and lets just egnore the bombing and innocent death that comes from those people. 75 million muslim extremeist doesnt mean that maybe , just maybe the quran can be interpretted to mean that they became what they are.

i am just sick to death of ppl telling me what my religon is?
i mean you would assume i know my religon...a bit better then a non muslim does...im not blindly following it..i choose to follow it
i choose to go to islamlic college..etc
yet you continue to preach to me about how there is no God..that islami is about war..that we are opressed etc etc..its like fuck off already...
if you cant see my perspective..then ur just being an absolute prick
which im sure you are reguardless...
yuor blind to seeing whats the religion can bring, to others who follow it wrong. sure you might follow it and not blow yourself up, but your blind when it comes to seeing that it can influence others who would be willing.

and there will be more muslims then christians by 2010...its estimated and i wouldnt be suprised because we are the fastest growing religon in the world at the moment...even after sep 11...explain to me why so many people..infact thousands in australia itself...are accepting islam
we already proved it that , that fact is just some 40 year old article from readers diagest, that looks at islam growing in a period of many decades. its not really growing as fast as you say.
plus who sais christians are not growing any faster?

it must be because we are a backwards fucked up religon..yes that must be it
dont be so harsh on your religion.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
soha said:
its still not acceptalel to post like that
u pick and choose verses out of whole chapters
thats silly..u wont understand the story line that way
loser
i reead the many verses before and after the verses i quotes.

you pick and choose verses when you show how peacefull islam is, dont be a hypocrite

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
veterandoggy said:
sasha, i hope you realise that the verses that imply peace and good will totally tower over the verses that imply what you see as "verses promoting terrorism"
To take an earlier example, should a murderer walk free because the days when he didn't kill somebody vastly outnumber the days when he did?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
But if it can be proven that they killed on one day out of 10 000, they are still heavily punished. Why should the same not apply to Islam/Koran?

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
well, i guess this counts as the punishment: fools trying to degrade it further than what the muslim people have already taken it.

but you arent exactly succeding mind you. we have so far basically responded to about every question put up

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
well, i guess this counts as the punishment: fools trying to degrade it further than what the muslim people have already taken it.

but you arent exactly succeding mind you. we have so far basically responded to about every question put up
your basic answers hold no credability , becuase they are made up or are exaggerations to such a degree that notihng of sort exists.

i can answer anyquestion given to me aswell. its a matter of truth or credibility.
eg

u can ask me whats at the end of a universe. and i say a little green man. then to make it more believable i say he is 3 feet high and has piles of gold and treasure. wow how exiting, and detailed it must be true.however all the answers i give, cant be proven. it is very similar to what your doing and saying.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
did you only realise now that any argument that gets brought up will in fact go in circles?
the little green man that stands on the end of the universe has also 70 venereal disease carrying, street whores, and many palaces lined up from best to worst, where people can hire and use these whores according to how weathy they are.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
the little green man that stands on the end of the universe has also 70 venereal disease carrying, street whores, and many palaces lined up from best to worst, where people can hire and use these whores according to how weathy they are.
well sasha, i guess you had better start working to develop a space craft that can reach the end of the universe before you die. to think, all those palaces and people to play with! of course, if you die a muslim, you could get better palaces, and virgin wives, not to mention heaven itself, along with it's beauties.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I still haven't had my question about the virgins you get in heaven answered.

Were they once of the planet earth (ie are they dead people just like you will be when you receive them)? If so, how does Allah not only ensure there's a 17(or whatever the number is):1 ration of women:men in heaven, and not forgetting that most (assumption, but probably accurate) women wouldn't die virgins.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
its actually 70 virgins.

and what do the women get? who go to heaven? or are they not as important and dont need a reward.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
withoutaface said:
I still haven't had my question about the virgins you get in heaven answered.

Were they once of the planet earth (ie are they dead people just like you will be when you receive them)? If so, how does Allah not only ensure there's a 17(or whatever the number is):1 ration of women:men in heaven, and not forgetting that most (assumption, but probably accurate) women wouldn't die virgins.
they are not virgins from earth. they have been created specifically for those who go to heaven. and from what ive read, you are resurrected looking like you are in your 30s or something

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
ive read a bit, and i can tell you that a lady will be reunited with her husband in heaven if she was good, and if he gets 70 wives (since not all men get them, it is specific, depending on their deeds), then she will be the most beautiful of the 70, and she will be the leader of them.

and dont try comparing it with our life, since nothing can compare, no matter what you hear to be in heaven that is apparently on earth. these stuff were made to last a lifetime, but in heaven everything is made to last eternity.

googooloo

HSC
SashatheMan said:

But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads,
22:20 Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted;
22:21 And for them are hooked rods of iron.
22:22 Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning.

[Disbelievers will wear garments of fire, boiling fluid will be poured on their heads, their bellies and skin will be melted, they will be tormented with iron hooks, and when they try to escape they will be driven back with the taunt: Taste the doom of burning. ]

This a description of hell. You should post them by explaining the surah in which they have been placed otherwise those who do not know the qur'an will take it out of contest. Next time I place in a qur'anic quote I will do the same. This will be for the better understanding of all men and when who seek knowledge.

googooloo

HSC
SashatheMan said:
yeh your right that 5% as you say is only 75 million extremist terrorist. Its a very small thing and lets just egnore the bombing and innocent death that comes from those people. 75 million muslim extremeist doesnt mean that maybe , just maybe the quran can be interpretted to mean that they became what they are.
If you are corrupt in the mind you can take any text and make it appear to say what you want it to. Besides it is more than qur'an remember. There are hadith adn sunnah that muslims follow. ANd some groups choose to ignore or accept different hadith, even if they are not as confirmed as others. So you have people saying different things. Then you have people who make up stories adn feed it to the youth, then they do not know what is right and wrong and become corrupt in mind. So is the way allah works. All that happens has a purpose in life.

SashatheMan said:
we already proved it that , that fact is just some 40 year old article from readers diagest, that looks at islam growing in a period of many decades. its not really growing as fast as you say.
plus who sais christians are not growing any faster?
Maybe you read a 40yr old article, but have you read one from now? Everyone says christianity isn't growing any faster. Just look at the tacticts they need to get the youth involved and into the church... come up with catchy tunes for songs. or on the fronts of church bulletin boards, to re-invent the bible with a new look colour, cover, or to g o around forcing a re-vised edition into the hands of strangers. YOu shouldn't revise a sacred text. If it gods commands you don't alter then to make them more appealing, you leave them as they are, and if someone odn't like it it's their fault they can't understand and see. Why shouldn't christianity decrease and stop growing? I mean for muslims that only enhances the statement that the world will be all muslim when the world ends. Not untill this time will it happen.

Whenever there has been an attack against Islam, it has only ever made it increase in strength, in number, and in influence ont he world. So keep it coming.

googooloo

HSC
withoutaface said:
Because religion kills people.
Religion doesn't kill poeple. Poeple kill people. Do you see a big group of religious text on a battle feild holding swords and attacking each other? no, you see people, saying in the name of this and in the name of that on a field with swoards, guns and bombs attacking eachother. Who's really right? Only those who are blind, deaf and dumb will not know the answer.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
googooloo said:
Religion doesn't kill poeple. Poeple kill people. Do you see a big group of religious text on a battle feild holding swords and attacking each other? no, you see people, saying in the name of this and in the name of that on a field with swoards, guns and bombs attacking eachother. Who's really right? Only those who are blind, deaf and dumb will not know the answer.
1. Wars caused by religion.
2. AIDS in Africa.
3. Stoning adulterers etc.

I really don't give a fuck what the original intent of religion was, the fact is that death occurs as a direct result of it.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
googooloo said:
This a description of hell. You should post them by explaining the surah in which they have been placed otherwise those who do not know the qur'an will take it out of contest. Next time I place in a qur'anic quote I will do the same. This will be for the better understanding of all men and when who seek knowledge.
But it's saying non believers should be smoten, hardly the sign of a caring religion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)