• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Islam Discussion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
This proves that existence, don't you get it! That's what I've been saying all along!
Jeez....
your such a thick idiot.

he explained it already, you cant use the quran to prove god, becuase yuor assuming god exists.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
You have a box in your lounge room. You cannot pick it up, shake it, or open it. You've gone out based on no solid evidence and declared to the world that that box contains a blue rubber ball. I've said that I have no way of knowing what is in the box, and to declare its contents is foolish. I am not confused, merely rational. The religious however, have turned to the existence of God because it gives them more hope than the non-existence of God. Why? Because they are confused.
exactly . good analagy.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
ok you islamic sheep. listen.

when your running around telling me that the islamic verses cant be replicated, becuase it follows a complex mathematical formula, involving the number 19 or someshit.

first of all this was only discovered in 1974, so i am sorry but before that all the muslims coulnt use that excuse to claim its a book of god.

second of all, why the fuk would 19 be such a divine number if you believe that the quran is special becuase it holds mathematical code.

. read this site if your still gullible
http://www.geocities.com/nvkashraf/claims-crit/counter.htm

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i thank God everyday that i was fortunate to be born into islam
thus leading to my discovery of islam
and being the muslim i am today
Alhamdulilah

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
soha said:
Alhamdulilah
i thank myself everyday i have enough brain capacity to think logicly and realise allah is a sham and any religion at that.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i thank myself everyday i have enough brain capacity to think logicly and realise allah is a sham and any religion at that.
hey sasha my buddy old pal..howz it going?
peace and love coming your way..:)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
soha said:
Alhamdulilah
Born into = indoctrinated = brainwashed.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
withoutaface said:
Born into = indoctrinated = brainwashed.
not quite
we were never a religious family
i didnt know jack all...all i knew was i am muslim
to the extent where i didnt even know muslim people wore headscalves
i looked at them and thought wtf is up with that?..i thought it was an arab or lebanese thing and this was when i was like 13
i found islam because i was like wtf is a muslim...why do i do certain things and i was like woah islam rocks muslim4lyf
etc
that is all

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
soha said:
not quite
we were never a religious family
i didnt know jack all...all i knew was i am muslim
to the extent where i didnt even know muslim people wore headscalves
i looked at them and thought wtf is up with that?..i thought it was an arab or lebanese thing and this was when i was like 13
i found islam because i was like wtf is a muslim...why do i do certain things and i was like woah islam rocks muslim4lyf
etc
that is all
kinda like when a 13 year old tryies to understand what fashion group he/she fits into and tries to become either an emo or a gangster etc ...

you're prob a muslim becuase when u were 13 you were too dumb narrow minded to learn about scientific achievements science brought through the centuries and took up an easier path of beleiving in one of the many gods and then thinking he must be the correct. when you did learn about what science put farward you were already far too brainwashed to accept it and now your what you are . a product of islamic and religious brainwashing.

theres still hope soha, you dont have to be so arrogant.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i have a question veternadoggy. you believe that humans exist on earth for 6000 years or so, so why has allah waited for over 4000 years to bring a prophet to talk about islam?
why didnt he instruct someone else who was a prophet from day 1? Why would he let people live and forming beliefs of other gods and even incourage polytheism by many countries.

this only leads me to believe that islam is just another religion who wants to create theri own god. except it had a head start to the cults we have these days.

get_born

SashatheMan said:
you're prob a muslim becuase when u were 13 you were too dumb narrow minded to learn about scientific achievements science brought through the centuries
funny you should mention science. The Quran actually tells us about many scientific things, but you wouldnt know that because you were too dumb and narrow minded to learn about Islam, and accept that others accept it.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
last_chance said:
funny you should mention science. The Quran actually tells us about many scientific things, but you wouldnt know that because you were too dumb and narrow minded to learn about Islam, and accept that others accept it.
The Qua'ran talks of a fudge factor where if you can't explain something, you reply "God did it!" and get out of it without much thought.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
last_chance said:
trust me i read about science in the quran . that humans are created from some mud, and that a man contributes to the creation of a baby by providing fluid from above his loins and below his bellybutton. as if his testicals are there. pfff if you wanna follow that stupid and completely wrong science so be it. but dont claim i dont know of it

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
27:61 Is not He (best) Who made the earth a fixed abode, and placed rivers in the folds thereof, and placed firm hills therein, and hath set a barrier between the two seas ? Is there any God beside Allah ? Nay, but most of them know not!
heres more science you should learn from the great allah. The earth is fixed and hence the sun must rotate around it. hmmm, great mind of allah . the almighty powerful and misinformed

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i have a question veternadoggy. you believe that humans exist on earth for 6000 years or so, so why has allah waited for over 4000 years to bring a prophet to talk about islam?
why didnt he instruct someone else who was a prophet from day 1? Why would he let people live and forming beliefs of other gods and even incourage polytheism by many countries.

this only leads me to believe that islam is just another religion who wants to create theri own god. except it had a head start to the cults we have these days.
im glad you ask me specifically, so i can know that i will have something to do when i check up on these threads. i will give a reply, but you will most probably ask me how i know, and the answer is from the quran :)

from the descent of adam to this world, up until the death of the prophet muhammad, there has always been prophets sent to humans. adam was the first prophet obviously, then as society became less thinking of allah, he sent another prophet to them to wake them up again. this has been happening since adam came to earth, but the quran only gives the names of 25 specific ones. noah was a prophet, abraham, the builder of the oldest place of worship, was a prophet, jesus and muhammad are from ibrahims descent, and they were prophets. there are like i said 25 names in the quran, but only muhammad, jesus, david, and another prophet that came with a message. the other prophets came to place the people back on track, and to follow the book sent down latest. you might ask "who came to put christians back on track?" the answer is that the prophets werte sent down in pairs, and muhammad and jesus were the last pair, so no one came between them, and no one will come after them.

also the prophets came to specific people and tribes, all except for muhammad, which came for all mankind.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
heres more science you should learn from the great allah. The earth is fixed and hence the sun must rotate around it. hmmm, great mind of allah . the almighty powerful and misinformed
why are you using knowledge from your rear to interpret it? i dont know the interpretation, but neither do you by the looks of it.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
im glad you ask me specifically, so i can know that i will have something to do when i check up on these threads. i will give a reply, but you will most probably ask me how i know, and the answer is from the quran :)

from the descent of adam to this world, up until the death of the prophet muhammad, there has always been prophets sent to humans. adam was the first prophet obviously, then as society became less thinking of allah, he sent another prophet to them to wake them up again. this has been happening since adam came to earth, but the quran only gives the names of 25 specific ones. noah was a prophet, abraham, the builder of the oldest place of worship, was a prophet, jesus and muhammad are from ibrahims descent, and they were prophets. there are like i said 25 names in the quran, but only muhammad, jesus, david, and another prophet that came with a message. the other prophets came to place the people back on track, and to follow the book sent down latest. you might ask "who came to put christians back on track?" the answer is that the prophets werte sent down in pairs, and muhammad and jesus were the last pair, so no one came between them, and no one will come after them.

also the prophets came to specific people and tribes, all except for muhammad, which came for all mankind.
so if jesus was a real prophet who preached his message, why do you believe that christians will go to hell, becuase they dont follow islam? isnt jesus sent by your own god as you say?

jesus also said he was a son of god, why do you not believe that and think he was just a prophet? what gives u more credability to make such a claim againhst jesus rather then his own words?

is it becuase if he was the son of god, that makes him > muhammad. i think so , so you just dismiss him. you cant claim he was a real prophet and then say some of the stuff he said is bullcrap and that christians who followed that prophet will go to hell, you contracdict yuorself in so many ways.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
so if jesus was a real prophet who preached his message, why do you believe that christians will go to hell, becuase they dont follow islam? isnt jesus sent by your own god as you say?

jesus also said he was a son of god, why do you not believe that and think he was just a prophet? what gives u more credability to make such a claim againhst jesus rather then his own words?

is it becuase if he was the son of god, that makes him > muhammad. i think so , so you just dismiss him. you cant claim he was a real prophet and then say some of the stuff he said is bullcrap and that christians who followed that prophet will go to hell, you contracdict yuorself in so many ways.
sasha, youre not that bright (srry ntb for using your nick!).

it says of a comforter in the bible, and ALOT of interpretations of that has lead to muhammad. and if they are true christians, they would believe in muhammad being the comforter and follow him.

jesus didnt say that he was the son of god, priests who were "editing" the bible did.

all that he said is true. unfortunately not all of it has been passed down. and why would god let his son "die on the cross?" couldnt jesus have just asked his "dad" to forgive christians and he would have done so? sasha, you think you arent brainwashed, but when you argue for other religions you are just as "brainwashed" as anyone you claim to be brainwashed

the jews of madinah used to mock the pagans there (pre-islam), because there were two tribes in madinah, and they were in the middle of a vendatta, and they were basically wiping themselves out. the jews used to always tell them that "a prophet is going to come down to us and we are going to rule over you and kill you." these two tribes were scared, but couldnt end the vendetta because it had gone out of hand. but when they heard of the prophet muhammad looking for a place to reside, the pagans went to him and asked him to live with them. he agreed on the condition that the two tribes stopped fighting and immediately became brothers. they instantly agreed, and hence the migration to medinah. when the jews found out that he was the prophet, they didnt follow him because he was of poor arab descent, and not a wealthy jew, which, added to their conspiracies, later led to their exile.

get_born

SashatheMan said:

For Jesus to be the son of God, you are implying GOd has a wife, but in Islam God is one, and as Muslims we cannot associate anyone with him. I think you even knew the answer to that. You should really stop mixing up the beliefs of different reilgions. Muhamed was a real prophet, and no one is saying anything the prophet said is bullcrap. The bible has been changed, updated and so on many times, but as for the Quran, it has never been altered, not even a single letter - and that already gives us the credibility.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
last_chance said:
For Jesus to be the son of God, you are implying GOd has a wife, but in Islam God is one, and as Muslims we cannot associate anyone with him. I think you even knew the answer to that. You should really stop mixing up the beliefs of different reilgions. Muhamed was a real prophet, and no one is saying anything the prophet said is bullcrap. The bible has been changed, updated and so on many times, but as for the Quran, it has never been altered, not even a single letter - and that already gives us the credibility.
yuor such a stupid idiot. all christians believe jesus was a son of god and that god didnt need a wife to create him. i am not even implying that , that belief is real, i am sayign what jesus said.

i know that muslims think god is only one, but then you say you believe that jesus was a prophet, well if you believe in jesus , then you should believe what jesus sais, and that is that " he is the son of god.

if anyone its islam that is mixing religions by including jesus and other prohpets in their beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)