• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Opinions sass and bide (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
whoo I think I just finished my ARTS essay :D

A little confused with an "invisible" footnote (why the hell did my footnotes start with "2"?!?!) and how to cite Websites, but other than that all is cool...

I'm drive up to uni in 20mins so I can drive back in traffic that isn't ridiculous, like yesterday and how it made me half an hour late to work...

Berowra --> Ryde = 25 min drive in good traffic

So you assume Ryde --> Hornsby (midpoint) should take 10-15mins, right? WRONG. A whole 35 mins. Good lord.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahah boinky, def not going mate. my friends told me how it was last night, heck even you did.

i dont have exams, but i need my sleep.

next time man...

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
clairegirl said:
actually if i had got it, it would be a lil tight on me.. its a size 9-11... im a size 12 now lol

:p
Having said that though.. im still one of those "fat size 12 girls". LOL

Why am i bringing this up now? Lol i was having lunch with some friends yesterday as a break from exam studying and the topic of clothes came up as it does... and somehow the convo of my friends' size came up and the convo went like this.

F: "i can never find my size, its always out"
me: "whatever, they always have ur size"
F: they dont im serious, size 12s are always out
me: shut up ur not size 12

n e way i didn't believe her and it ended up me attacking her shirt to look at her tag and hold and behold she is a size 12! but she's not big at ALL! no stomache or flab like i do im like far out, how is that possible.

Anyway... i went off confused because she's only alil taller than me... but then the answer came to me during a radio show... fat pizza show.. they were talking about perfect sizes of "chicks" and size 12 came up ... and then the guy enlightened me and said there are different size 12 girls out there, the fat ones and the toned ones... my friend is definately a toned one and im one of the fat ones... haha

anyway just wanted to clear that up just in case u guys think im "thin-ish" now lol coz im not.. still got heaps to do!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Hey dont be so hard on yourself! Massive achievement as it is!

Its the same with me, i have conversations with people and they tell me how much they weigh and im like bullshit i weigh that and look at you, you would atcually be considered slim. Or they tell me what size they are and we are the same size but people would think they should be at least a couple of sizes smaller than me. OR you get the other side and someone who you would think should be bigger than you is the same and its like hold on am i bigger than i though or how can they fit this size if i do. Sizes say shit all! Everyones body shape is different and you might be a size 12 because of your waist whiles others may be because of their thighs. I've come to the conclusion that you shouldn't compare.

HSC
N/A
proportion, bone density, genetics and muscle mass can all affect weight/dress size :)

On top of all of this, different designers cut differently. eg a Cue size 8 is in reality more of a size 6, etc

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
pretty good? how was the lines?

you get anything bought for you? i cant afford tsubi :(

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
glitterfairy said:
proportion, bone density, genetics and muscle mass can all affect weight/dress size :)

On top of all of this, different designers cut differently. eg a Cue size 8 is in reality more of a size 10, etc
thats true sometimes i still have to get a size 14

HSC
N/A
OH WAIT

Made a mistake with the Cue comment above. A Cue size 8 is actually equivalent to a size 6. (sorry Cue!)

Hmm I have an exam today. I should study.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
i love tsubi!

and on a random note - came across this through explosm.net

www.bryanboy.com

he might be able to give you some tips -_-;;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)